Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Most POWERFUL Jedi/Sith

Jorander
12.14.2011 , 10:25 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Tityn View Post
Ahh ok interesting. I too have always thought that Anakin was the chosen one but was unsure.

Thanks for the information.
Sidious is the strongest Sith, Luke is the strongest Jedi, Anakin is the prophesied Chosen One, Luke is the prophesied Savior.
"If your surrender leads to slaughter, that is not because the Force has darkness in it. It is because you do."
"That place… is strong with the dark side of the Force. "What's in there?" "Only what you take with you."

Blauu
12.14.2011 , 10:27 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by kryptozs View Post
Ok, I'll agree with that. So, would you agree in saying his energy field was seriously restricted due to his mechanical requirements?
I'd agree with that, his mechanical parts aren't generating the energy field. I believe in the now discontinued table top game every piece of cybernetics you got was a cumulative -5 on a "use the force" check. A level 20 (The max, which Luke, Revan, and the emperor would be) would have like a 30 or so to "use the force". So going by strict numbers of a Lucas licensed game it is a pretty big penalty
Parjai par aliit Bes'uliik!
Join Clan Bes'uliik on Begeren Colony!

Tityn
12.14.2011 , 10:28 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by cbriscoe View Post
Not being sarcastic or anything but google jedi names and a list will pop up. I don't remember the website which is why I'm saying google. I did this for the beta
I did do that and I only got name generators that popped up really lame names. thanks for the tip though bud.

Kingstonian
12.14.2011 , 10:28 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Jorander View Post
Sidious is the strongest Sith, Luke is the strongest Jedi, Anakin is the prophesied Chosen One, Luke is the prophesied Savior.
This is what I've been trying to say as far as Lucas has declared it, but it seems people still want to argue.

As I stated earlier however, my personal opinion is that Bane was the most powerful Sith. Huge fan of him.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Jorander
12.14.2011 , 10:30 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Blauu View Post
Vader didn't believe he redeemed himself. He said he was too far gone for redemption himself.
"I have to save you father."

"You've already done that. Tell your sister, you were right about me. You were right."

He actually said that he was redeemed. Right in the movie.
"If your surrender leads to slaughter, that is not because the Force has darkness in it. It is because you do."
"That place… is strong with the dark side of the Force. "What's in there?" "Only what you take with you."

Jorander
12.14.2011 , 10:32 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Kingstonian View Post
This is what I've been trying to say as far as Lucas has declared it, but it seems people still want to argue.

As I stated earlier however, my personal opinion is that Bane was the most powerful Sith. Huge fan of him.
While Bane is absolutely my favorite Sith Lord, it is demonstratably obvious that Palpatine is stronger. He achieved things through the Force that Bane never did, and mastered all seven lightsaber forms. But yeah, people will argue that idea up and down, because they just don't know enough about the setting.

Kingstonian
12.14.2011 , 10:37 PM | #37
While Bane is absolutely my favorite Sith Lord, it is demonstratably obvious that Palpatine is stronger. He achieved things through the Force that Bane never did, and mastered all seven lightsaber forms. But yeah, people will argue that idea up and down, because they just don't know enough about the setting.
I'm not disagreeing that Palps wasn't the strongest, I was just saying that I in my own mind feel that Bane was the better Sith. It's a biased opinion, although not true to actual canon.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Jorander
12.14.2011 , 10:40 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Kingstonian View Post
I'm not disagreeing that Palps wasn't the strongest, I was just saying that I in my own mind feel that Bane was the better Sith. It's a biased opinion, although not true to actual canon.
Ah, I see.

Blauu
12.14.2011 , 10:44 PM | #39
"I have to save you father."

"You've already done that. Tell your sister, you were right about me. You were right."

He actually said that he was redeemed. Right in the movie.
Fair enough, earlier on he made a comment saying the opposite. I just finished watching ROJ again.

Blauu
12.14.2011 , 10:45 PM | #40
I've never read anything focused on Palps, is there a novel or something I should look for in particular?