Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion Customization Kit Vendors

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Companion Customization Kit Vendors

Azzras
01.23.2012 , 11:12 PM | #11
+10 to OP

Sticky pls.
[ █ █ █ █ █] ( ) Ξ█████████████ The Shadowlands █████████████)

sevalaricgirl
01.23.2012 , 11:12 PM | #12
For that many credits, my companions can stay vanilla, lol.

Felioats
01.25.2012 , 06:35 PM | #13
Ugh the Qyzen kit on the Republic Fleet (the only one there is presently) is ugly. I thought it might look better on him than it does in preview, but it doesn't; it looks worse.

His tough-looking green is replaced with ninnypants yellow, and all of his distinguishing marks are gone. He looks like he's made out of clay.
>

Neroteyen
01.26.2012 , 03:29 PM | #14
Oh thank you muchly for this. I've been trying to find all of them so I can figure out how I want my companions to look asap after I get them. Great job!
If it bleeds, we can kill it.
If it doesn't......
RUN!

MatthyasL
02.11.2012 , 11:23 PM | #15
I wish they would make the customization kits on one vendor in the Capital fleets too. They do that with commendation vendors, I do not see why they can't do with the customization kits too. I personally would like to see what Jaesa Willsaam's light side 4 and 5 look like instead of having to buy a security key to look at options on Ilum.

kaptureck
03.21.2012 , 01:07 PM | #16
another cool idea of bioware idiots and nadia cost of customs is insane compare to others, god this game sux

TOGFelix
03.21.2012 , 01:21 PM | #17
Thank you!

Have been asking around & no one could tell me & I knew I had seen one of these venders before.
Asumi Ozsumi
HoGgy Style

MrSchmo
03.21.2012 , 01:29 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by kaptureck View Post
another cool idea of bioware idiots and nadia cost of customs is insane compare to others, god this game sux
Lol 35k is a lot? Talk about over reacting. She becomes a companion at the end of the game, and the custom is on a lvl 50 world. If you don't have 35k by then, you're doing it wrong.
That's why they call it space, cause there is so much of it.

kaptureck
03.21.2012 , 01:51 PM | #19
my bad sec vendor on ilum station got similar name to customs vendor, but 35k is stil to much for crappy customs, actually compared to customs default nadia is a miss of universum

GnatB
03.21.2012 , 02:13 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Majestic_Jazz View Post
It is like playing with Elora Dorne. At first when we get her she is a white, then I have to play through Nar Shaddaa, Tattooine, and Alderaan before I can buy her kits on Balmorra. So I am going through about 3 planets with her being "white" and then all of a sudden, she is more of a "Dominican" with the kit I bought for her. It just doesn't make any sense. As soon as I get her on Taris, I should be able to run to the Taris cantina and buy her kit from the very get go!

Again though, thanks for the list and I'll hold onto this.
You do realize you can immediately fly to Balmorra and pick up her kit? There are no level restrictions on travelling to the different planets, and I don't believe any of them have hostiles between where you "land" and the market area. Only difficulty is knowing which planet to go to.

That being said... I just wish you could actually zoom in on the preview window so you could actually see what the customization is. (and that said preview was in the High LOD's) A LOT of them are basically just facial feature changes, and you can't even tell what those changes ARE.