Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

StarWars Games - What do you else play ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
StarWars Games - What do you else play ?

02.01.2012 , 06:33 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by rigormortua View Post
Star Wars Galaxies from pre NGE to close date.
THANK you. I was reading this thread and almost shocked it hadn't been mentioned yet..

02.01.2012 , 06:56 AM | #32
Played both battelfron 1 and 2. Still hope that someday they will release 3. Haven't played the kotor games, might give them a go sometime in the future.
"Music is what feelings sound like"

02.01.2012 , 09:40 AM | #33
The pod racing game for N64 was a lot of fun, also played the force unleashed 2 and I loved the story for KOTOR.

02.01.2012 , 11:46 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by jimkan View Post
(pvp) I think Bounty hunters are too op, Mercenary just shoots some rockets at you and after 4 seconds they have taken down half of your health then they heal them selves and they got good survival. Powertech their op too their defences are so great and they can draw the enemy ball handler back in hutball, + their damage is good, very good but not good as mercs but very good. They beat sorcerers easy!.. too easy.... and thats so dumb... my powertech level 11 its 12 now but at 11 it had all the starting gear and i went to a pvp warzone match and made 200k+ dmg... in voidstar and became 1st then i go with my sorcerer level 16 made 80k dmg In voidstart. Then my 25 level assasin (another server... ) made 120k dmg in a voidstar match, I think bountyhunters are just so *********** overpowered -__-
Wrong thread perhaps?

02.01.2012 , 09:31 PM | #35
Let's see here...

SW Galaxies, post NGE
Battlefront 1-2 loved em both and need to find copies of then again
SW: EAW and FoC
Kotor 1 and 2
Force unleashed 1 and 2
The Phantom menace
Revenge of the Sith
Attack of the clones (I think that was it, it was based off that movie anyway)
The clone wars (animated one with Anakin)
Lego star wars (lol)
Jedi starfighter

I think thats it, though im sure theres others i have forgotten. I don't remeber the name of it but I remember a really old one on the N64, all I remember is an At-AT lol not a very good description I know.

02.03.2012 , 12:22 PM | #36
well... nothing beats kotor. not even swtor... sadly. and thats coming from a fanboy of swtor.

but star wars starfighter is extremely fun.

and EVERY fan should try outcast and academy. lore-wise it sucks. but its an OK story with a great gameplay. and a pretty nice view on the post-rotj side of star wars. even though i dont recon that.

02.03.2012 , 05:09 PM | #37
The only other Star Wars game that I've actually played prior to SW:TOR was SW:G (from launch for about a year, quit long before NGE)...

My Husband, on the other hand, was on the development team for a couple of SW games and has played quite a few of 'em.

Sage, Scoundrel, Commando ~ Begeren Colony ~ Sorcerer, Mercenary, Operative

02.03.2012 , 10:53 PM | #38
Anyone remember Star Wars: Rebellion for the pc?

I was obsessed with that game. Very long and tedious gameplay but could be very fun and rewarding. For those who never played, it was like SW Empire at War but way more detailed and number heavy.

I've played most SW games except ones with the prequels. The 3 based of the trilogy for nintendo were great and challenging. KOTOR was fantastic as well as the Jedi Knight games like Academy and the two where you were Kyle + the Mara Jade expansion. The first Force Unleashed was great but the second not so much.

Oh yea and that Mortal Kombat style SW game, for playstation I think. That was a random game to make.

02.03.2012 , 11:02 PM | #39
Tie fighter and Rebellion by far the best out there

02.03.2012 , 11:23 PM | #40
lol i still cant get enough of battlefront
Your only solace from my wrath will be damnation!