Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

StarWars Games - What do you else play ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
StarWars Games - What do you else play ?

Lilouk
02.28.2013 , 08:20 AM | #231
I have only played one other star wars game and i really can't think of the name.

It was on Playstation 1, it was a FPS . Really can't think of the name but i did like the game when i was younger.

I am looking foward to the upcoming Star Wars:1313

ZirusZero
03.02.2013 , 09:53 AM | #232
Quote: Originally Posted by Lilouk View Post
I have only played one other star wars game and i really can't think of the name.

It was on Playstation 1, it was a FPS . Really can't think of the name but i did like the game when i was younger.

I am looking foward to the upcoming Star Wars:1313
It may have been Star Wars: Dark Forces.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

ImmortalLowlife
03.04.2013 , 10:51 AM | #233
Kotor 1 & 2, force unleashed 1 & 2, Jedi starfighter. All on consoles. Swtor is my first computer game & my first MMO
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

Server: The Shadowlands/ Guild~IT'S NOT A TRAP!~

zerodyingtolive
03.05.2013 , 06:55 AM | #234
Pokémon, this could range from the first GB-game to the DS-games, Diamond and Pearl, haven't played anything after that. The oldies are still the best, the original 151, and the second generation.

Assassin's Creed, still need to complete III, I dunno, Connor isn't a bad guy, he's just not as likeable as Ezio or Altair, i can't "connect" to him, haha.

Modern Warfare 3, just to piss people off sometimes, which is amazingly funny.

SNES and NES-games, got them all! So yeah, enough choice!
Shockwave Legacy level 17
level 50 Vanguard, level 30 Jedi Guardian
level 50 Juggernaut, level 30 Sith Assassin

menogotno
03.12.2013 , 03:55 AM | #235
KOTOR and sequel, Battlefront and sequel, Force unleashed + sequel, lego SW

Adriaticon
03.12.2013 , 07:17 AM | #236
Play station
Star Wars episode 1 : the phantom menace
Star Wars episode 1 : Jedi power battles ( to date memorably the most fun SW game and wish they would bring something out just like this with the entire story arc of the movies and clone wars.)
Star Wars : masters of teras Kasi

Xbox
Star Wars obi wan
Jedi star fighter
KOTOR
KOTOR 2
Bounty hunter

Playstation 2
Star Wars episode 3 : revenge of the sith.
Star Wars the clone wars
Star Wars Lego 1 & 2
Star Wars Lego the complete saga
Battlefront
Battlefront 2
Republic commando

PC
X wing vs tie fighter
Dark forces
Dark forces 2
Jedi knight
Jedi knight 2
Jedi academy
Galactic battlegrounds
Empire at war

N64
Episode 1 pod racer

PS3
Force unleashed
Force unleashed 2

PSP
Lethal alliance

I think that's all of them and SWTOR of course. Have set all other games aside since I've come back, I am a SW junkie... Bookshelves full from rogue squadron through to fate of the Jedi... Am building a lightsaber atm with retractable 1000mw lasers... Not to mention the thousands of dollars I spent on miniatures for table top role playing. Used to role play on the Star Wars website forums until they shut them down.
Kimba-lee Tk/Seer Sage Lvl 55
Welfare Officer of the Mud Dogs MDN

SgtFrog
03.14.2013 , 09:19 AM | #237
BF 2 mostly
"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally."

TheBBP
03.14.2013 , 09:31 AM | #238
I am not playing any other Star Wars games at the moment. But I would love to play...

A new Star Wars Rebellion and a new X-Wing vs TIE Fighter. Or even a stand alone Jump to Lightspeed MMO.

Lilouk
03.27.2013 , 01:06 PM | #239
Quote: Originally Posted by ZirusZero View Post
It may have been Star Wars: Dark Forces.
:O That was it! haha nice i totally forgot the name of it.

Other star wars game i forgot to mention was: Star Wars: Empire at War

RipUBlack
04.02.2013 , 11:18 AM | #240
I just found a star wars galaxies Empire Divided server called SWGemu its the game before sony screwed it up with the CU, and its amazing how fun it is, the worlds are huge and expansive no exhaustion zones and no limits I love starwars and I like swtor but they really need to set this game free its way to restrictive with its invisible borders ECT .. Sombody Please Set SWTOR FREE let the MMO community Set the direction of the game stop trying to make everything perfectly balanced QReal life is not perfectly fair and balanced why should the game be.. LISTEN UP SWTOR make some Huge changes to this game before its too late... SET it FREE ......kill the restrictions the game is claustrophobic....