Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

StarWars Games - What do you else play ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
StarWars Games - What do you else play ?

Maciasdrasty
04.16.2012 , 09:12 AM | #121
Force Unleashed, KOTOR, and of course: REPUBLIC COMMANDO ftw.

vian
04.17.2012 , 05:41 PM | #122
Well, I feel quite the dinosaur among you whipper snappers. The first SW game I ever played was the Atari Arcade game, in the sit-down console, in grimy arcades in Melbourne back in the '80s. I still get warm and nostalgic when I fire up the mame version every now and then.

I've played almost everything since, although not for very long in some cases, but my absolute stand-out favourites are KOTOR, DF 2, x-wing, Lego SW and, if I'm in the mood for silly puzzle action, Pit Droids. Oh, and the all nighter SNES parties we used to have, importing pop-tarts and Jolt cola for that I'm-never-going-to-sleep-again buzz.

Notable low points were Shadows of the Empire and the one time I played that pod racing game, at a friends house. Masters of Teras Kasi looked too silly even to play on her console, using her electricity.
Two blasters; no waiting!

Auzlaad
04.18.2012 , 04:41 PM | #123
Hmm, played a LOT of other SW games other than ToR.. I played Jedi Academy for years

I enjoyed Star Wars: Bounty Hunter when I was younger too.. along with the good old Rogue Squadron and Jedi Starfighter games!

I'd say the only other SW games I play lately is The Force Unleashed and the KotOR series, KotOR II still being one of my all time favourite SW Games

Oh and Lego Star Wars.. because my inner child finds it to be so addicting

Dathmatch
04.18.2012 , 04:52 PM | #124
I played KOTOR 1 and 2, some of the best games I've played in my life. I also played Jedi Outcast, Rogue Squadron, Battlefront 1 and 2, and Star Wars Galaxies. OH and Force Unleashed

Jediaidertwo
04.19.2012 , 05:53 PM | #125
Battlefront 1&2
Empire at War
(I just felt like putting this in ==>)
KoTOR
KoTOR 2
Shyran: lvl 50 ShadowShyrin :lvl 50 Sentinel
Thras: lvl 30 Commando Buff'me: lvl 18 Scoundrel
Shy'rin: lvl 50 Powertech Jub-Jub: lvl 23 Assasin
Shy'ran: lvl 15 JuggernaughtThrrawn: lvl 46 Sniper

ZORBOK
04.20.2012 , 05:25 AM | #126
I Play old classic games like Rouge Squadren and Pod Speeder or somthing like that.

dazednconfuzed
04.20.2012 , 05:33 AM | #127
My favourite all time Star Wars game is still, and probably always will be, TIE Fighter. However, as a massive Star Wars fan ever since I was old enough to read the flying text through space, I've had my hands on most of the Star Wars games released.

In order of preference, here is my top 5:

TIE Fighter
Jedi Outcast
Supremacy (aka Rebellion)
Galaxies (Pre-CU)
Yoda Stories

Yoda Stories was a great time waster of a game.
Jedi Master Kai'sinn. Not only evil hides in the shadows.
Jedi Master Tzathali. Korriban/Tython Exchange Program.
Major Dulne. Nothing will stop Havoc Squad, Sir.

FredeGail
04.20.2012 , 12:12 PM | #128
Star Wars Podracer: Racer was one of the best Star Wars games out there in my opinion.

Amazon link

The_Smith
04.21.2012 , 07:41 AM | #129
Jedi Outcast had me gripped for hours/days/months. Loved it! Jedi Academy not so much really, I didn't find the story as engaging. Other than that, Star Wars Battleground was good fun, very time consuming.

KOTOR 1&2, I would still recommend as being two of the best RPGs. Maybe not so much on game mechanics, but the characters and story really are a class of their own.

I was looking forward to The Force Unleased... then I played it. Oh dear oh dear.

The_Smith
04.21.2012 , 07:47 AM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by vian View Post
Well, I feel quite the dinosaur among you whipper snappers. The first SW game I ever played was the Atari Arcade game, in the sit-down console, in grimy arcades in Melbourne back in the '80s. I still get warm and nostalgic when I fire up the mame version every now and then.

I've played almost everything since, although not for very long in some cases, but my absolute stand-out favourites are KOTOR, DF 2, x-wing, Lego SW and, if I'm in the mood for silly puzzle action, Pit Droids. Oh, and the all nighter SNES parties we used to have, importing pop-tarts and Jolt cola for that I'm-never-going-to-sleep-again buzz.

Notable low points were Shadows of the Empire and the one time I played that pod racing game, at a friends house. Masters of Teras Kasi looked too silly even to play on her console, using her electricity.
Oh, those lovely vector graphics. The 80's video games really did power the imagination! I had a pseudo Star Wars game on the Memotech which was great fun. Hard as nails to complete though!