Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Helmet

GregP
12.14.2011 , 11:48 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Sempronos View Post
Call me a newbie but what does "28 iirc" mean?
He's saying 'level 28, if I recall correctly. '

CaptainMono
12.15.2011 , 02:12 AM | #22
Helmet Level.

Malthorius
12.15.2011 , 03:14 AM | #23
I had a really nice helmet drop in the trouble in deed quest.
I am unmarked by "Green Perpendiculars".

Nethander
12.15.2011 , 06:11 AM | #24
There is a quest in the Justicar area of Coruscant that has helm as loot, lvl 12-14 I believe. Its not a Heroic but a regular quest.
Quote: Originally Posted by Puubaa View Post
Just stop f*'n with the good stuff that is already in the game. Is that too much to ask?

popepagan
12.15.2011 , 06:41 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Aaoogaa View Post
Coruscant around the 12-14 range you can get a helmet. Crafted is in the 20s (28 iirc).
IIRC stands for "if I recall correctly" So they are saying the first crafted helm is at lvl 28 by their recollection.

**And I need to wake up a bit and read all the pages of the thread and not just the first**

Aranduin
12.15.2011 , 07:52 AM | #26
As of the last beta the first available crafting helmet was lvl 29. You get your first head gear option on courecant, but at lvl17-18 you can buy one on Taris for about 7k that looks like a storm trooper scout helmet. Hope that helps

boomxi
12.15.2011 , 09:42 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
Thanks for the responses! Looking forward to not seeing the face I took 15 minutes to make!
Oh you will see the face because it is open face helmet with goggles on top, also it has visual bug. If your toon has any facial hair when you equip this helmet it will remove all of it.
Vanguard 50/VR57

Keypek
12.15.2011 , 09:49 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by boomxi View Post
Oh you will see the face because it is open face helmet with goggles on top, also it has visual bug. If your toon has any facial hair when you equip this helmet it will remove all of it.
Aye, I hate that. I got the chops that merge with my mustache for facial hair awesomeness and when I put that stupid helmet on my chops disappear and leaves me with a thick black **** mustache.

edit: apparently the word po*n is not allowed lol. dumb.

TheRhett
12.15.2011 , 11:52 AM | #29
I was just going to post here about the visual bug with the goofy helm from the Justicar quest line, lol. My trooper has a thick goatee going, and the helm removes only the beard part. So if I leave the helm graphic on, I am walking around with this thick black brostache....looks horrendous!

Brekton
12.15.2011 , 01:08 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
Thanks for the responses! Looking forward to not seeing the face I took 15 minutes to make!
tHIS COMING FROM THE TROOPER WHO GOES BY THE NAME FREAKSHOW.
DECEMBER 08 PREORDER. NOW YOU KNOW WHY I SHOOT EVERYTHING I SEE.