Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Give me one good reason not to drop artifice.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Give me one good reason not to drop artifice.

Hypernetic's Avatar


Hypernetic
01.23.2012 , 07:18 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by JCVM View Post
They will definitely balance the other professions with Biochem sooner or later. If your already 400 Artifice or similar, you might as well wait for now, since you gotta be well pissed if they announce major changes to professions in say, a month's time. Just wait until their profession revamp is announced/implemented, then decide what suits you best and whether Artifice is still useless or not.
If they "balance" it at a later date, why would I be mad? I'd have biochem which is balanced with all the others and I would have benefited from biochem for all that time between now and when they "balance" crew skills. (which I doubt will happen in a month, I foresee biochem being tops for a long time. They need a complete revamp of crew skills to fix this problem which likely won't come until the first expansion).

JCVM's Avatar


JCVM
01.23.2012 , 07:19 PM | #22
Fair enough mate, your choice. But remember that everyone will have Biochem too =)

SuperGrunt's Avatar


SuperGrunt
01.23.2012 , 07:21 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by mechintel View Post
Pink lightsabers.

Outside of that... nothing.
It's not pink it's LTRED!
Guild leader of {Imperial} <The Betrayed> & {Republic} <xX The Betrayed Xx> on The Harbinger. Recruitment Thread
My Twitch channel, both a link and the address so you can choose how you visit it. twitch.tv/otawo

XcSDeadDeer's Avatar


XcSDeadDeer
01.23.2012 , 07:28 PM | #24
You can craft end-game crystals. That's about it untill Bioware (hopefully) implements newer crafting schematics that are better than raid ones

SuperGrunt's Avatar


SuperGrunt
01.23.2012 , 07:29 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post
If they "balance" it at a later date, why would I be mad? I'd have biochem which is balanced with all the others and I would have benefited from biochem for all that time between now and when they "balance" crew skills. (which I doubt will happen in a month, I foresee biochem being tops for a long time. They need a complete revamp of crew skills to fix this problem which likely won't come until the first expansion).
Well if you felt that way then why did you waste our time reading this thread and your time writing it? Personally I have a 400 Artifice and I feel that the speed at which Bioware is adressing issues is lightyears beyond what I have seen in other games. I am here for the long haul, and not going to ever doubt Bioware's intentions even if I do have a problem with the results that are pushed out to live.
Guild leader of {Imperial} <The Betrayed> & {Republic} <xX The Betrayed Xx> on The Harbinger. Recruitment Thread
My Twitch channel, both a link and the address so you can choose how you visit it. twitch.tv/otawo

Jest's Avatar


Jest
01.23.2012 , 07:31 PM | #26
Why would anyone try to convince you to stay Artifice? Less Artificers, means less people in the GTN undercutting my products by ridiculous amounts because they'd rather screw their own profit margins than wait a couple more hours for their creds.

By all means go Biochem. Power level it up while you're at it, wasting your creds on over priced low level mats. I just hope you're on my server.

Hypernetic's Avatar


Hypernetic
01.23.2012 , 07:37 PM | #27
"Wasting" my creds you say? What else shall I spend them on?

Kaydul's Avatar


Kaydul
01.23.2012 , 07:40 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Jest View Post
Why would anyone try to convince you to stay Artifice? Less Artificers, means less people in the GTN undercutting my products by ridiculous amounts because they'd rather screw their own profit margins than wait a couple more hours for their creds.

By all means go Biochem. Power level it up while you're at it, wasting your creds on over priced low level mats. I just hope you're on my server.
but the real question is...why so mad?
If you want a game that works go back to WoW bro!

Sincos's Avatar


Sincos
01.23.2012 , 07:41 PM | #29
I can make the advanced 22 hilts and profit 30-40k off each one on my server, definitely worth it so far.

Hypernetic's Avatar


Hypernetic
01.23.2012 , 07:44 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Sincos View Post
I can make the advanced 22 hilts and profit 30-40k off each one on my server, definitely worth it so far.
Money doesn't help anyone do anything end game related. I have more money than I know what to do with and I don't even sell anything on the GTN.