Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Artifice Grade 2 Items?

Zane_Skyler
01.23.2012 , 06:27 PM | #1
Hello everyone i have had great success with crafting grade 1 items and then taking then apart, to learn new ways to make them better.

But however i have tons of grade 2, even grade 3 items . . . . . but i cant craft or use any of them they just sit in my cargo hold.

can someone please light up this issue? if there is a link or just a simply answer please let me know.

Tons of thanks to the community!!!
Zaneth Skyler

HoldenThunk
01.23.2012 , 08:51 PM | #2
Return to a crafting trainer and purchase more recipes.

Zane_Skyler
01.23.2012 , 10:33 PM | #3
Thank you but i was informed to do so b someone in game and did but they are all still for grade 1 items. I have alot of grade 2 crystals and other things but im not sure were to proceed to craft things using grade 2 items.

Thank you,
Zaneth Skyler

alterator
01.24.2012 , 12:40 AM | #4
If you can't buy new recipes that use Grade 2 items, you need to keep crafting Orange, Yellow and Green items till you level up your Artifice.
If your recipes are sorted by difficulty, you have little spots to the right of the recipe that is coloured.
If you sort by level the numbers are coloured.
Another option is to sort the Recipe Vendor by "ALL" and you can see all the recipes that you'll be learning and at what level you'll get them.
Good luck;

Spoiler

Asfrid
01.24.2012 , 01:05 AM | #5
Hello,

you say "item" to too many different things. ^^

You can craft "hilts", "color crystals", and "enhancements" modifications as well as "wieldable" gear for offhands with Artifice. - Hilts are what is used to upgrade your starting lightsaber, i.e. raise its level,, rating, and thus damage.

Level 9-16 craftables require mostly grade 1 parts.
Level 17+ craftables require mostly grade 2 parts.

You gather those parts with Archaelogy (green resources: power crystal, color crystal, artifacts) and Treasure Hunting (blue resoucres: gems).

Every "20" points in your Crafting skill (Artifice) you are offered new recipes by your crafting trainer. You can use the drop-down menus at the top of the trainer-dialoge to switch between "trainable" and "show all"; maybe you managed to switch to "head slot items" during your last gaming session; then the list would stay empty, as Artifice does not include head slot items.

For Gathering and Mission Skills you do gain skill points when you complete a mission or harvest archaelogy nodes from the landscape. Once you pass a certain skill-value you unlock the next tier of missions. You can use the drop-down menu at top of the mission window to switch wich grade of missions/items you want to do.

Regards.
Asfrid

PS: the posting before mine had this information much more condensed. ^^
PPS: and it did not miss the important part, that you might have to craft non-grey difficulty items.