Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"I hope you die.", ***?!?!?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
"I hope you die.", ***?!?!?

SamuraBob_Fl
01.23.2012 , 06:46 PM | #11
I'm presently leveling a Dark Side BH. NPC's have said some very unkind thing to me.

/tear
...they'd never come to see me in this dive, where bikers stare at cowboys, who are laughing at the hippies, who are praying they'll get out of here alive...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bplt6CQ3MyE

Quip
01.23.2012 , 06:48 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by SamuraBob_Fl View Post
I'm presently leveling a Dark Side BH. NPC's have said some very unkind thing to me.

/tear
I like to picture my Sith Warrior licking their tears off their faces before he kills them.

It's terribly wrong I know. But it brings me great joy!
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunitySupport View Post
4/22. After this date, the Off-Topic forum will no longer be available.

Swage
01.23.2012 , 06:49 PM | #13
This mail was brilliant, I was delighted to get it. As a Bounty Hunter and an all round evil SOB all I can say is that the mailer got off lightly. My generosity for not performing an execution was fully rewarded with tears. I've printed that email out and framed it on the wall of my starship

To the OP, if the mail offended you, stop playing Empire, you're just not the type to handle the concepts presented by those story lines. The quicker you admit to yourself you hate films where all the good guys die, books about anti-heroes and jerks in your real life getting the upper hand the sooner you can embrace the Republic and enjoy SW:ToR!

Madcatyoji
01.23.2012 , 06:50 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Quip View Post
I like to picture my Sith Warrior licking their tears off their faces before he kills them.

Try imagining level 30 Republic newbies... Salty QQ tears, NOM NOM NOM
Lok'Looth Yojimbo - The Enforcer - Coon and Friends PVP Guild - The Bastion PVP Server

OBLCDiomedes
01.23.2012 , 06:54 PM | #15
I think it's a known bug. I got it on my Bounty Hunter as well. Even if you're not a dick to her she still sends it.
> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0
0 rows returned

Zorvan
01.23.2012 , 06:56 PM | #16
You guys actually read ingame emails? I just check the bottom to see if there's creds or items attached, then delete 'em unread.

Kourage
01.23.2012 , 07:10 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Zorvan View Post
You guys actually read ingame emails? I just check the bottom to see if there's creds or items attached, then delete 'em unread.
I bet you replaced your space bar twice already.
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))

TalkingDinosaur
01.23.2012 , 07:18 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Madcatyoji View Post
Try imagining level 30 Republic newbies... Salty QQ tears, NOM NOM NOM
Try imagining level 50 Imperial PvPers... More PvP QQ threads,
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

MandelynRain
01.23.2012 , 07:54 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Quip View Post

hahahahahahaha love it.....thinking of carrying around some cheese to start handing out.....

Sai-to
01.23.2012 , 07:55 PM | #20
*spoilers*

It's from the Bounty Hunter storyline. Specifically, it's from the Twilek woman who acts as receptionist for the Hutt on Hutta (BH starting planet).

At some point, you find out that she has a copy of an important file that you need and that she sold the file to a guy you don't want to have it (and is auctioning it off).

You (the OP) picked the option to make her give you the money she earned from selling the file in exchange for not turning her in. She needed that money to help her sick mother. So you deserved the email you got from her. I did the same thing and actually felt kinda bad about it later.