Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Recommend me a Class/Chracter opposite of what I have now

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Recommend me a Class/Chracter opposite of what I have now

originaltodzilla
01.23.2012 , 06:11 PM | #1
Short story long: I have only ONE character now. He's a level 46 Human DPS Commando, 400/400 Armstech, almost all light-side and married his companion. Even physically he looks like me. For a completely different game experience, almost opposite from what I'm playing now what would be a good opposite character?

Recommendations of both Republic and Sith welcome. The only one I'm ruling out is BH, as it seems to close to trooper. I know this is the Story and Lore section, so definitely let me know that part, but I'll take recommendations on crafting, gender and spec.

drfumblez
01.23.2012 , 06:16 PM | #2
For a completely different story? I'd say Dark Side IA, or a light side Sith. Hell, even a Dark Side Jedi/Smuggler.

Bastinado
01.23.2012 , 06:42 PM | #3
Opposite of your trooper? So you want a non-human, dark side, force-using, womanizing melee character.

Marauder or Jugg. Maybe operative.
Greedo was framed!

originaltodzilla
01.23.2012 , 06:46 PM | #4
I actually like the idea of a lightside SW!! But the verdict is still out on if I can use all that cool looking sith armor (and sabers) and still be light side.

But yeah, not everything has to be opposite. I'm just looking for a "different story". Right now I'm just straight military with a joking, "sure of my abilities" trooper that follows military missions and protocol.

I was hoping for a story that was very non-military.

Bastinado
01.23.2012 , 06:50 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by originaltodzilla View Post
I was hoping for a story that was very non-military.
Smuggler's your best bet, then. BH and smuggler are the only two classes where you're not someone's lackey for a good part of the story.
Greedo was framed!