Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Missing in Action - Deadeyes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Missing in Action - Deadeyes

CaliJoe
01.23.2012 , 09:21 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ximix View Post
And good luck getting to the mission entrance. Unless I totally missed a path somewhere, the mission entrance lays between 2 imperial bases... with the level 50 elite guards on the perimeter.

When you do make it through, don't forget to get the datacron in that area while you're there.
The 1st time, I died/snuck/ran/died/snuck through am Imp base.After getting through the base, there IS another way.Through a pvp zone which is marked by Sand People flags/animal bones to the northwest of the Imp base, I think.It's not marked in anyway shape or form on the map but is accessed without going through the Imp base.On my server there was no one in the pvp zone so, no problem.
Wild speculation on forums? When does that happen? The Harbinger - Fumanshu Legacy
Repub: Jafaean(Arms), Zelgen(Artifice), Espellah(Cyber), Jabender(Synthweave)
Imp: Vindrock(Armor), Antshell(BioChem), Li'Larish, Kenevil

Ximix
01.24.2012 , 10:10 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Cheeseblaster View Post
Ya it's in a weird place. The description led me to believe it was near the prison I had a previous mission near but its not. And the path is pretty heavily gaurded. I had to dance around at least 1 high level Sith with something like 12,000XP.

Where is the datacron there?
When you exit the mission, stick to the left (western) mountain wall. About half way back to the Imp base there is a wide path up. At the top is part of a crashed freighter engine. Stick to the left and just past that engine you'll see a ledge (and there was a sandperson lieutenant standing there). If you look down you'll see more parts of the crashed ship as well as the glowing datacron. You'll have to drop down from ledge to ledge to get to it.
Hello I'm an ex-WAR player and I approve of collision detection

JakRoanin
10.03.2017 , 01:33 AM | #13
How do you reach the Deadeye's at Hoth? This is driving me insane. I hate the maps in this game!