Thanks EAware for...

justamemory

proving to me that $$$ != quality.

showing me how lifeless zones aren't reinvigorated when spread out over multiply anemic and disposable planets you have to get to through a spaceship and 1053973 orbital stations and tighter rails than a convalescent home.

one-dimensional, one-and-done gameplay.

zero-diversity replayability.

copy/paste class quests and red/green stop-light phases.

C+ stories written by a community college creative writing course.

showing me how $200 million can be invested in voiced inane side quests at the expense of the actual game.

showing me how I can make a sub-par SPonline game and charge $15/month for it.

speaking to me while I skin potatoes.

giving spacebar during side quest convos full-time employment.

making me go back to KOTOR 1 and 2.

making DA2: Online.

opening my eyes to the terminal decline of the MMO genre.

Edited by justamemory

proving to me that $$$ != quality.

showing me how lifeless zones aren't reinvigorated when spread out over multiply anemic and disposable planets you have to get to through a spaceship and 1053973 orbital stations and tighter rails than a convalescent home.

one-dimensional, one-and-done gameplay.

zero-diversity in replayability.

copy/paste class quest objectives and red/green stop-light phases.

C+ stories written by a community college creative writing course.

showing me how $200 million can be invested in voiced inane side quests at the expense of the actual game.

for showing me how I can make a sub-par SPonline game and charge $15/month for it.

making me go back to KOTOR 1 and 2.

making DA2: Online.

opening my eyes.

I've been playing for three weeks, 3-4 hours a day and my highest level character is level 20 (9 characters all level 14 to 20). So, for those of us not rushing to 50 to complain about end game, this game has been amazing. I'm sooooo addicted to this game. I've more than gotten my money's worth and it'll probably take my a year to do everything I want to do.

Edited by Galbatorrix

for a single, blind-folded playthrough it was enjoyable. but rolling another toon just to see a different class's story is hardly worth it with the amount of copy/paste. might as well just YouTube it.

dammit KOTOR 1 and 2 WHY DIDN'T THEY MAKE ME want to just YouTube it? WHERE DID THEY GO RIGHT!?

Edited by justamemory

so you affirm then that the above points apply soundly to TOR!?

Actually you can almost tell in a post from the people that only really planned to be around for a short time.

Or try to get their friends to come to WoW ....lol

Sadly what you did not learn is that a lot of people that grew up liking the Star Wars stories and or some of the older games do enjoy this.

Now then... if you expected a WoW type MMO with some of the failures of SWG then true... this is not the game for you.

But like any other product, if you did not follow it or try it first.. you might have waited to get it or asked around first.

Maybe you just need to go play something less complex who knows...

I don't get the issues. The writing is on par with the likes of the Mass Effect games, there's just so much more content that it can feel stale after awhile. That doesn't discredit the team, that's just natural MMO consequences.

The voice acting really created more immersion for questing than any other MMO I've ever played.

Every class has a unique story going for it which in itself is incredible replayability. Aside from that it's your everyday MMO like WoW.

Maybe you don't like MMOs and you just found out...

Actually you can almost tell in a post from the people that only really planned to be around for a short time.

Or try to get their friends to come to WoW ....lol

Sadly what you did not learn is that a lot of people that grew up liking the Star Wars stories and or some of the older games do enjoy this.

Now then... if you expected a WoW type MMO with some of the failures of SWG then true... this is not the game for you.

But like any other product, if you did not follow it or try it first.. you might have waited to get it or asked around first.

Maybe you just need to go play something less complex who knows...

LOL less complex? that's a good one.