Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Very Inspiring Assassin PvP Video! Battle Master lvl 50

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Very Inspiring Assassin PvP Video! Battle Master lvl 50

LordbishopX
01.24.2012 , 06:45 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Zederok View Post
No offense but all I saw was you getting healed and almsot dieing to other scrubs. Both times in your video when you were 1v1 you were losing till you got a big heal. Anyone can get your same amount of damage with a heal bot backing them up. Next time you want to impress me then go into a WF as a Pug and check your numbers, I assure you that you wont reach near the amount of kills or damage as you do with a heal bot.
qft premades and a pocket healer makes any class okay lmao....

Heck you don't even need or use stealth at all with ur team up 99% of Assassins don't have it like that. I pray for a heal which dies on death ears in pug wz for the most part.

excentric
01.24.2012 , 06:57 AM | #12
@OP: Really nice vid. Deception rules
I fare well as a PuG assassin, ofc when it's pug vs pug.
I never expect heals and adjust my playstyle.
Deception sin <3

Vesperr
01.24.2012 , 08:13 AM | #13
No offense but all I saw was you getting healed and almsot dieing to other scrubs. Both times in your video when you were 1v1 you were losing till you got a big heal. Anyone can get your same amount of damage with a heal bot backing them up. Next time you want to impress me then go into a WF as a Pug and check your numbers, I assure you that you wont reach near the amount of kills or damage as you do with a heal bot.
QFT. He was also fighting ungeared opponents mostly, who were so bad that they were backpedaling and ofc knew nothing about kiting. Very rarely the assassin was the target so we dont see how squishy they really are. Also pre-patch biochem.

So its just an average vid where assassin with a premade goes against pugs. Nothing new here, nothing inspiring really, nothing here... Anyone geared in a premade against noobs can be a hero.
>___<
I used to be a ballcarrier until I got Leg Shot in the knee.
I cant post if my playtime is over? What The Fckk?!

Epicopter
01.24.2012 , 08:17 AM | #14
Another buff stacking Assassin PvP video pre-1.1...with pocket heals.

This doesn't prove that the class is perfectly fine, it just proves that you can run around buff stacking and top damage meters. Assassin isn't a bad class, in the right hands it can do well and it can compete but that being said it still isn't nearly as comparable as other classes that fill the same rolls in equally skilled hands. Maybe Operatives now that they've been nerfed into the ground.

Also, you labelled your own video as inspiring...
Kazar
<Bad Reputation>

Tiam
01.24.2012 , 08:20 AM | #15
I agree, anyone with a pocket healer can do well and don't even need battlemaster gear.
GW2 pre-orders coming April 10th.
https://buy.guildwars2.com/
PlanetSide 2 betahttp://www.planetside2.com/

Silcan
01.24.2012 , 08:29 AM | #16
You are not playing any good. Pocket healer most of the time and no real solos.

This is PRE 1.1 and you are stacking all that exploit buffs who got nerfed in 1.1. You can put up these numbers now. Also this EMO pvp movie was bad. Grew up!

"This is my healer friend he is tha best EVEAH!!!!" sooo 12 year OLD!

punman
01.24.2012 , 09:02 AM | #17
If I wanted to watch VS spam I'd just go play myself. Granted, yours hits pretty hard, due to armor pen, so the only reason I'm paying any attention to this post is now to figure out whether it's worth it to give up Chain Shock.

You fight out of stealth all the time because you have a pocket healer so you can stay with the main group and not die.

In fact, no one hardly attacks you at all in the clips.

You do kill a couple people displaying the Battlemaster title but you blew all your cooldowns to do it. The next guy to come along probably stomped you unless you vanished.
Darth Fex Malignis
<Villains by Necessity>

Bondar Crystal
Sith Assassin

upzie
01.24.2012 , 10:01 AM | #18
Harsh comments, have yet to Watch the movie, Will have a look when i get home, and Them comment on it
Upzie, Assassin | Disciples of Zdupz | Tomb of Freedon Nadd
I'm proberly better than you

McoAxe
01.24.2012 , 10:17 AM | #19
Pocket healer for the win, With any class.
*** Eh!! Why Not!

Jatne
01.24.2012 , 10:23 AM | #20
Ah, how I miss my 2.5k and 5k healer medals... and the endless supply of level 13's to explode.

All round nice video, reminds me of a more civilized age.
COME AT ME BRO
(No Moderators)