Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Easiest class?

Sykologist
01.23.2012 , 01:32 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterShake View Post
Bad mercs are bad. If you see a Merc doing this, you should be happy that he's not killing you faster. Seriously.
I play Powertech. I just grapple, and crit punch their face in.

barnnabis
01.23.2012 , 01:33 PM | #22
All the classes have an easy mode build and to be honest pvp is pretty balanced between the classes right now. You will always have the whiners that are mad that x class can't do what y class does . Just play the class you have the most fun with.

VicSkimmr
01.23.2012 , 01:34 PM | #23
If you're looking for the least amount of skills to keep track of, Mercs/Sorcs/Assassins IMO. If you don't mind having a lot of abilities, any of the classes are easy.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

MackumDog
01.23.2012 , 01:35 PM | #24
I play a trooper medic, and to be honest its the most fun ive had a medic type player in pvp, I get to shoot stuff and only when trying to take down Elites or Champions I have to spend more time healing and allowing my Companion to take the slapping
I can't brain today...I have the dumb

Ruuprect
01.23.2012 , 01:37 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by SubScene View Post
In all honesty,If i want to pvp,and do pretty good/amazing,which class doesn't have to keep track of alot of things and is easy to pvp with?
Not sure if serious!

Lol, i want EZ mode.

Shortwave
01.23.2012 , 01:38 PM | #26
Probably the one most commonly played. Something on Empire perhaps, BH?

Saetun
01.23.2012 , 01:40 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterShake View Post
Bad mercs are bad. If you see a Merc doing this, you should be happy that he's not killing you faster. Seriously.
Might not be the best way to play, but it will top most pvp charts and faceroll almost any quest

Darcedge
01.23.2012 , 01:40 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by loudent View Post
It's not "faceroll" per se, but a healing specced Jedi Sage can do all of that as well. If you run with the tank companion (you get him before you leave the first planet) you can keep him alive through pretty much anything.
Oh no doubt. I think the fact that in pvp i really only use 4 buttons mostly just makes it so simplistic. But then again Sorcs/Sages depending on spec usually only kill me with 2-3 buttons as well.

Omite
01.23.2012 , 01:41 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by VicSkimmr View Post
If you're looking for the least amount of skills to keep track of, Mercs/Sorcs/Assassins IMO. If you don't mind having a lot of abilities, any of the classes are easy.
My assassin has a ridiculous amount of skills to keep track of. And worse is most of em shouldn't be fired until you get the proc up that affects it. I don't think u want assassin if you're looking for easy mode.
The Darkmoon Legacy
DVEight - Darkness Sin - Scum and Villainy
Alts: Nihilis - Sorc, Evoll - Mara, Heater - Merc

Tiam
01.23.2012 , 01:42 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by SubScene View Post
In all honesty,If i want to pvp,and do pretty good/amazing,which class doesn't have to keep track of alot of things and is easy to pvp with?
The operative and scoundrel are extremely easy to play and do massive damage. I find it easy to play the operative if you like close ranged fights that pretty much have your opponent dead before they can do anything. If you like ranged I'd go with Mercenary/Trooper for massive ranged dps.
GW2 pre-orders coming April 10th.
https://buy.guildwars2.com/
PlanetSide 2 betahttp://www.planetside2.com/