Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Easiest class?

SubScene
01.23.2012 , 01:15 PM | #1
In all honesty,If i want to pvp,and do pretty good/amazing,which class doesn't have to keep track of alot of things and is easy to pvp with?

areto
01.23.2012 , 01:17 PM | #2
I find assassin/shadow pretty easy, there's like 3 buttons you have to push, you can push others if you like, but it's not really necessary.
“People speak sometimes about the "bestial" cruelty of man, but that is terribly unjust and offensive to beasts, no animal could ever be so cruel as a man, so artfully, so artistically cruel.”

JediMasterShake
01.23.2012 , 01:17 PM | #3
Merc
Merc
Merc
Merc
Merc
Merc
Merc
Merc
Merc
Merc
Merc
Make a fast break, or that'll be the last mistake that <bleep> will make, is what you get for messin' with
Master Shake.

TradewindNQ
01.23.2012 , 01:18 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterShake View Post
Merc
Merc
Merc
Merc
Merc
Merc
Merc
Merc
Merc
Merc
Merc
This, x 100000
I am prepared to meet my Maker.
Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.

SubScene
01.23.2012 , 01:18 PM | #5
different responses..

TradewindNQ
01.23.2012 , 01:20 PM | #6
Commando.
I am prepared to meet my Maker.
Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.

ptwonline
01.23.2012 , 01:22 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SubScene View Post
In all honesty,If i want to pvp,and do pretty good/amazing,which class doesn't have to keep track of alot of things and is easy to pvp with?
Doesn't matter. MMO class balance always changes, so the answer today may not be the answer next week.

SubScene
01.23.2012 , 01:22 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
Commando.
Can they do good in pvp?

Darcedge
01.23.2012 , 01:23 PM | #9
From 1-50 an Arsenal Merc is just faceroll every single quest, solo, group, even some heroic 2s are possible.

I played an IA for my second character and have died many times on class quest final bosses, with an elite and strong or 2 strongs or had to vanish, revive Kaliyo and reset and stealth/sleep dart pull.

Mercs just tracer missile everything, collect loot, level up, and move on.

nsaucdiv
01.23.2012 , 01:23 PM | #10
I think you have the wrong type of game. Sounds like Maple Story is more your thing.
I like my bag, Mike.