Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

l_anton
12.30.2011 , 04:47 AM | #821
I have selected the correct conversation options and have kissed Kira. Now I am getting a message that she wants to speak with me on my ship at random times but then it disappears. When I go back to my ship I do not have an conversation icon. Is this part of the glitch? Or is this because my affection isn't high enough yet? ( A little under 5000 )

Fabsi
12.30.2011 , 05:10 AM | #822
Quote: Originally Posted by eeCyaJ View Post
Same Gender Romance Arc. Male / Male or Female / Female romances. They're coming eventually, apparently.
Ah ok, didn't knew that. I have something around 9600 affection by Scourge but there isn't any indication that you will be able to get in touch with him.

Spoiler

AleksHoaas
12.30.2011 , 05:28 AM | #823
Quote: Originally Posted by l_anton View Post
I have selected the correct conversation options and have kissed Kira. Now I am getting a message that she wants to speak with me on my ship at random times but then it disappears. When I go back to my ship I do not have an conversation icon. Is this part of the glitch? Or is this because my affection isn't high enough yet? ( A little under 5000 )
Might be your affection level, might be something else. At least you got a kiss. The rest of us are left with nothing but silence.
CE.

Barycentre
12.30.2011 , 05:52 AM | #824
I really hope they'll fix this on their "emergency patch"... If this isn't an emergency, I wonder what it is

JhannPaul
12.30.2011 , 06:49 AM | #825
Ok well apparently after you kill her brother there was a glitch I have full affection with Kira and I want to romance her but this but when I chose to flirt with her on after I killed her brother the patch was not fixed should I be worried? http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/Kira_Carsen
I will face down all darkness in the galaxy.

AleksHoaas
12.30.2011 , 06:54 AM | #826
Quote: Originally Posted by JhannPaul View Post
Ok well apparently after you kill her brother there was a glitch I have full affection with Kira and I want to romance her but this but when I chose to flirt with her on after I killed her brother the patch was not fixed should I be worried? http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/Kira_Carsen
If you chose the Dark Side flirt, and you did so before the patch, yes, you're most probably bugged like the rest of us. Until BioWare fixes it, we won't be romancing Kira unless you reroll your Jedi Knight, and let's face it, we don't do that kind of stuff.
CE.

JhannPaul
12.30.2011 , 06:59 AM | #827
Quote: Originally Posted by AleksHoaas View Post
If you chose the Dark Side flirt, and you did so before the patch, yes, you're most probably bugged like the rest of us. Until BioWare fixes it, we won't be romancing Kira unless you reroll your Jedi Knight, and let's face it, we don't do that kind of stuff.
My thoughts exactly PLEASE BIO WARE I WANT TO BE IN A REALTION SHIP WITH KIRA AND THE PATH HASENT HELPED!!!!!! At least as I am concerned it did not help, I have just entered belsavis and I have full affectios with Kira PLEASE!!!!!! HELP BIOWARE!!
I will face down all darkness in the galaxy.

ceeags
12.30.2011 , 06:59 AM | #828
Sounds the same as what I am experiencing. I have affection at around 6700 at the moment. I'm currently on Alderaan. When I have been running around and Kira has decided to fight mobs on her own causing us to get separated then I have seen the message saying that she wants to talk when we get back on the ship but when we are there she doesn't. I didn't choose any dark side options during conversations.

Platonius
12.30.2011 , 07:02 AM | #829
i have the same thing and i have never gotten to talk to her in the ship. i get the icon, that says she wants to talk to me on the ship... nothing happens when i go there.

thats from the time i got her as companion to the time as of now (i have allmost 4k affection)

TheScypher
12.30.2011 , 07:04 AM | #830
just to re-iterate

I have a measley amount of affection with Kira atm, i had less than a thousand when i killed her brother, chose the lightside option and avoided that DS flirt, then carried on as normal, when to Jedi Council backed her up had another intercom exchange and selected the neutral flirt and didnt get an option for her to give me some tonsol action, so im going to assume its because my affection is still too low and the options / cutscene hasnt presented itself but will when i increase the affection would that accurate?

would like to know if so far i have not ballsed anything up

cheers