Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Knight
Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AleksHoaas
12.29.2011 , 08:42 AM | #721
Please, BioWare, I know we're nagging, I know we're annoying, but it means a lot to us, and I know that you know that, because you told us that you knew how much it means. So can we please get a hint at how far you've come on the bug? Are you still investigating? Being worked on? Can we expect to see it within the coming week? Or will it more likely take a month?
CE.

Jpope
12.29.2011 , 09:05 AM | #722
Quote: Originally Posted by AleksHoaas View Post
Please, BioWare, I know we're nagging, I know we're annoying, but it means a lot to us, and I know that you know that, because you told us that you knew how much it means. So can we please get a hint at how far you've come on the bug? Are you still investigating? Being worked on? Can we expect to see it within the coming week? Or will it more likely take a month?
It isn't nagging when that is a selling point of a Bioware game and they don't come up with it. What is appalling is how they claim to have fixed the bug patched the game, and either didn't give a complete fix or didn't fix anything at all.
Quote: Originally Posted by Battlebug
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tiduslol
whoaaaaaa, bold statements - a pity jpope hits like a girl.

Toragan
12.29.2011 , 09:35 AM | #723
I just realized I must have this bug because I picked a darkside option and flirted with her awhile back. I'm 41 now and have zero interest in rerolling. Is there no recourse for folks in this situation?

calhounhusker
12.29.2011 , 09:41 AM | #724
Quote: Originally Posted by Jpope View Post
It isn't nagging when that is a selling point of a Bioware game and they don't come up with it. What is appalling is how they claim to have fixed the bug patched the game, and either didn't give a complete fix or didn't fix anything at all.

I don't understand why people keep saying this. The fix in the patch was always meant to just fix the bug so future people don't get it, not the people who have already been screwed by it.

Also, the big reason we all want an ETA is what has already been said. If this fix is going to take awhile then I'll just reroll and redo my 90+ hours of game play and just spacebar through everything and hope that it doesnt get irritating.

Dacooker
12.29.2011 , 09:45 AM | #725
Quote: Originally Posted by calhounhusker View Post
I don't understand why people keep saying this. The fix in the patch was always meant to just fix the bug so future people don't get it, not the people who have already been screwed by it.
If I understand you correctly, since I already had the dialogue with her, and choose the darkside option. I will have no more opportunities to have dialogue with her.
means Bank....
11-11-11

Spyderwraith
12.29.2011 , 09:45 AM | #726
So forgive me as I've become a little worried and do not have time to read 73 pages of replies. But from what i have read you

1) Have to complete the planet Nar Shadaa in order to even begin to speak to her outside the initial greeting on the ship when you first get it ( I have over 1500 affection and not a word from her which sort of worries me as T-7 spoke to me at like 980)

2) Cannot choose Darkside flirt option at all.

True yes?

AleksHoaas
12.29.2011 , 09:46 AM | #727
I wonder if the people at BioWare are working right now, seems like no one's answering any Threads at the moment. DevTracker says that last message from the Devs was at 12.28.2011 10:59 PM... Don't keep us in the dark BioWare! We need at ETA! I don't want to reroll if it's gonna be fixed in a couple of days, and I don't want to have to wait, if it's gonna take a month... Some sort of comment or something on the progress of this bug, would be appreciated by everyone on this thread I think.
CE.

Tyr-El
12.29.2011 , 10:00 AM | #728
I had no issues with Kira. Got her quest after Nar Shaada. Didn't pick the dark side option because I'm light side and never pick dark side options. Got a few more convos with her afterwards and kissed her.
Squadron 11-11-11

calhounhusker
12.29.2011 , 10:06 AM | #729
Quote: Originally Posted by Dacooker View Post
If I understand you correctly, since I already had the dialogue with her, and choose the darkside option. I will have no more opportunities to have dialogue with her.
If you did it prior to the patch on Tuesday...yes.

Until they fix it anyways.

calhounhusker
12.29.2011 , 10:07 AM | #730
Quote: Originally Posted by Spyderwraith View Post
So forgive me as I've become a little worried and do not have time to read 73 pages of replies. But from what i have read you

1) Have to complete the planet Nar Shadaa in order to even begin to speak to her outside the initial greeting on the ship when you first get it ( I have over 1500 affection and not a word from her which sort of worries me as T-7 spoke to me at like 980)

2) Cannot choose Darkside flirt option at all.

True yes?
You can choose darkside now, but couldn't prior to the patch on this past Tuesday.