Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

themistocles
12.28.2011 , 02:20 PM | #631
Quote: Originally Posted by jesslightwalker View Post
My Knight is 35 and I am gutted that it's also bugged for me. I've been thinking all day about rerolling because I'm missing on a major part (in my opinion) of the story. I thought that maybe skipping all the voice acting because I've already seen it would make it fast...

I don't know what to do
i felt the same way i had a 30 Sent, i rerolled as a Guard this time, im skipping all the chat since i have done it already, im already at lvl 16 again. i figure ill just keep doing Guard then once its fixed do Sent and just use both of them.

PhoenixViridian
12.28.2011 , 02:23 PM | #632
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Hi everyone - we're continuing to look into the issue preventing progress with Kira for those of you who are still experiencing it. We're sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
Stop looking and fix it already. You know where the problem is, its been being reported for a MONTH!

Vicen
12.28.2011 , 02:24 PM | #633
Ugh if I was not lvl 42 and on a pvp server I might of re-rolled...but come on BW fix this stuff it cannot be THAT hard!

I even have her in the slave outfit ready to go...
Swooping...is...bad...

chaosak
12.28.2011 , 02:26 PM | #634
Quote: Originally Posted by Vayres View Post
same here, better like this than re-roll or waiting for weeks while they fixing it.
Same here. Do not want to reroll. Just reset.

Vayres
12.28.2011 , 02:29 PM | #635
I made in-game ticket, asked them to reset my class quests to point where I can unbug Kira. Now only need to sit and wait for respond.

Khelegond
12.28.2011 , 02:30 PM | #636
Quote: Originally Posted by abelweltall View Post
so ayone can confirm that the bug was indeed solved with the latest patch???

i mean anyone here did the defector quest AFTER the patch and went with the DS flirt option without having kiras questline bugged as it was happening before???
I got the quest yesterday, did the dark side flirt, and did continue with the rest of the quests. On the second one I flirted with her again, and on the third one I kissed her. Seems to be working for whoever didn't take it before.

mect_aw
12.28.2011 , 02:31 PM | #637
Could I just confirm with you guys; I have just got "The Defector" as a mission (level 27 Guardian), is it safe for me to do this mission without any repercussions of the bug coming into action?

Mainly what I mean is has anyone now gone past the quest since the patch and have not had the issue?

zapkeet
12.28.2011 , 02:32 PM | #638
would everyone just calm the freak down

yes, it's an annoying bug, yes I personally believe it should have been caught and completely fixed before now, but at least they gave us a few responses and let us know that they're working on it, getting mad at them even more isn't going to make it go any faster or slower

to the devs, just do what you can...whenever you can give an ETA though would be preferred, as mentioned before, it's been proven (from a marketing/psychological aspect) that people would prefer to actually know if it'll take longer to get out, rather than completely leaving us in the dark. I can understand if no ETA is available just yet, but please get one out ASAP

but yes, let's all just calm down, it's annoying, and it's hampering the gameplay experience, but let's all try to remain civil about it shall we?

zapkeet
12.28.2011 , 02:33 PM | #639
Quote: Originally Posted by mect_aw View Post
Could I just confirm with you guys; I have just got "The Defector" as a mission (level 27 Guardian), is it safe for me to do this mission without any repercussions of the bug coming into action?

Mainly what I mean is has anyone now gone past the quest since the patch and have not had the issue?
plenty of people in this very topic have said you will be ok, lucky :P

mect_aw
12.28.2011 , 02:37 PM | #640
Quote: Originally Posted by zapkeet View Post
plenty of people in this very topic have said you will be ok, lucky :P
I'm just one pedantic son of a gun ha.