Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AleksHoaas
12.28.2011 , 01:15 PM | #611
Quote: Originally Posted by I-DEJ View Post
So those who already passed it (ie those who preordered and make up the majority of the JK population) are screwed. Lovely.
I wouldn't say screwed... They say they're going to fix it for us who's passed it as well. (And they better, they can't force us to reroll our Knights)
CE.

Timberwinger
12.28.2011 , 01:21 PM | #612
Quote: Originally Posted by AleksHoaas View Post
I wouldn't say screwed... They say they're going to fix it for us who's passed it as well. (And they better, they can't force us to reroll our Knights)
well they can.. just nop one will like them for it really...

I had a flirt with her around the time I first got my ship and that lead to her saying something along the lines of well.. that was unexpected.. and it was a DS flirt, after that one time when i was on nar shaddaa an icon popped up that said she wanted to speak to me on my ship so I went to the ship and she didn't want to speak to me..well it was the hanger bay that the icon disappeared.

just wondering is this the glitch you're all talking about or is this a new problem? :S
Maenill -- JK-- Sentinel -- 23
Timber -- SI-- Sorcerer -- 40

I-DEJ
12.28.2011 , 01:26 PM | #613
Quote: Originally Posted by AleksHoaas View Post
True. They can't make us reroll our Knights but they make us want to as we wait for them to fix it. I've already finished Chapter 1 and locked in my legacy name so I could just make another JK without the bug. However, I keep thinking about the 30+ levels and 15+ days of memories and work I've put into my current character.
Accio lightsaber!

zapkeet
12.28.2011 , 01:27 PM | #614
So those who already passed it (ie those who preordered and make up the majority of the JK population) are screwed. Lovely.
only temporarily

and good gravy man, your font color makes my eyes bleed

Timberwinger
12.28.2011 , 01:27 PM | #615
True. They can't make us reroll our Knights but they make us want to as we wait for them to fix it. I've already finished Chapter 1 and locked in my legacy name so I could just make another JK without the bug. However, I keep thinking about the 30+ levels and 15+ days of memories and work I've put into my current character.
and just running through it again playing space bar rumble and skipping past all the miner details = not fun

Quote: Originally Posted by zapkeet View Post

any blue on this forum is bad just like orange/red on Cata's forums

SuperSair
12.28.2011 , 01:29 PM | #616
Quote: Originally Posted by Ovan_Oh-One View Post
It fixed the bug for new Jedi Knights. Not us who already passed it.
I was referring to the part where it says something along the lines of "Players who are already experiencing this bug will have to wait for a patch."

Not saying, wait till after we patch the initial issue, just wait for a unspecified future patch that may or may not be the one coming up.

I-DEJ
12.28.2011 , 01:34 PM | #617
Quote: Originally Posted by zapkeet View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Timberwinger View Post
any blue on this forum is bad just like orange/red on Cata's forums
How about sea green? Less eye pain? More eye pain?
Accio lightsaber!

MasterEddard
12.28.2011 , 01:34 PM | #618
**** this ****. Just **** it. I'm rerolling a new Jedi Knight. I'm sick and tired of waiting for Bioware to stop derping over a gamebreaking bug that should not have survived the beta process. My mates are now all 40+ and I'm missing out. I left my Jedi Knight at level 28 so I'm kind of lucky compared to most Jedi Knights who are affected here so I'll stomach my pride and reroll. Sure I have a level 22 Commando which I created to pass the time in hope of a bug fix last patch but that didn't happen, but I want to experience the game first hand as a Jedi Knight in the fullest, that's why I made one in the first place!

Bioware you should be ashamed. Truly this is a wonderful game you have made, but your carelessness has led to a significant portion of your customers having their game experience ruined. I don't care for server queues or graphical bugs, all that is excusable. But this? This gamebreaking bug was thrown in your face during beta and you did nothing. That is NOT excusable. This has after all, been a very very awful launch experience for me.

PhoenixViridian
12.28.2011 , 01:39 PM | #619
Guys, call the customer support toll free number.. Call the one where you're having trouble with patching. (that should be #1). As this patch was supposed to fix it but didn't, its a broken patch, not an in game issue. Keep calling them, if you nag them enough they'll hotfix it instead of waiting another week.

Timberwinger
12.28.2011 , 01:41 PM | #620
How about sea green? Less eye pain? More eye pain?

lol why change the colour at all? white is perfect