Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Vayres
12.28.2011 , 02:45 AM | #571
Kira should be fixed not in the next week(weeks) patch, it should be damn hot fix asap(NOW).

PHOTANIUS
12.28.2011 , 02:47 AM | #572
Quote: Originally Posted by Vayres View Post
Kira should be fixed not in the next week(weeks) patch, it should be damn hot fix asap(NOW).
I agree I flirt with her once and now I cant talk to her ever. This is f*cked up and needs to be fixed if im going to keep paying for this game!
LONG LIVE REVAN!

PhoenixViridian
12.28.2011 , 02:54 AM | #573
I agree too, they should HOTFIX this NOW. This game is brand new, the hotfixes should be DAILY not WEEKLY.

Thelongroad
12.28.2011 , 02:55 AM | #574
Quote: Originally Posted by PHOTANIUS View Post
I agree I flirt with her once and now I cant talk to her ever. This is f*cked up and needs to be fixed if im going to keep paying for this game!
You're going to have to reroll and create a new Jedi - Im sorry - but thats what you get for falling to the dark side.
Such pride in your failure as a man.

PHOTANIUS
12.28.2011 , 03:04 AM | #575
Quote: Originally Posted by Thelongroad View Post
You're going to have to reroll and create a new Jedi - Im sorry - but thats what you get for falling to the dark side.
yeah of course Iwill just reroll my level 30 jedi does not matter how much time and effort I put in to this.im sorry to be rude im just very anoyed to learn the main reason I chose to be a jedi is bugged
LONG LIVE REVAN!

Vayres
12.28.2011 , 03:21 AM | #576
I would never reroll my character because i cant have same cool mood and experience twice. And recreating character is like creating a clone...yeah its the same, but its not original feeling. Anyhow, only solution i see for myself right now is not to progress further than ACT I, since im done here i dont even want to start ACT II, i better wait, because right now is exactly the time i should have romance with Kira. Lets hope the Force is strong with BIOWARE.

PHOTANIUS
12.28.2011 , 03:25 AM | #577
Quote: Originally Posted by Vayres View Post
I would never reroll my character because i cant have same cool mood and experience twice. And recreating character is like creating a clone...yeah its the same, but its not original feeling. Anyhow, only solution i see for myself right now is not to progress further than ACT I, since im done here i dont even want to start ACT II, i better wait, because right now is exactly the time i should have romance with Kira. Lets hope the Force is strong with BIOWARE.
same here thats why it offends me when people say just reroll your chracter thats like saying kill you child and make a new one.
LONG LIVE REVAN!

Fabsi
12.28.2011 , 05:00 AM | #578
Same here. Kira isn't talking to me since Taris when the icon that the wants to talk to me popped up and diappeared when I finished some quests. Nevertheless I also choose the dark side flirt before I found this thread.
As for many here, this point was one of the main reasons for me to play a jedi knight and hearing that this is bugged since a long time annoys me so much, cause I don't have the feeling that they will fix this soon. I'm currently level 41, and finished act 2 yesterday, cause I don't want to stop playing, specially during my holidays. I hope I will be able to experience everything I missed because of this bug.

Btw. I got the same issue with Lord Scourge. The Icon that he wants to talk shows up, arriving at my ship, he is speechless. Thats sucks really bad.

Xzenthal
12.28.2011 , 05:35 AM | #579
Ye this should explain why my friend got alot of quests with Kira and I didn't at the same stage. I have close to 7k reputation with Kira and nothing at all before or after Alderaan.
Do you gusy think one should send a letter to BW and tell them i got this issue?

AleksHoaas
12.28.2011 , 05:42 AM | #580
I can't believe it's not fixed yet! I was hoping the new patch would sort this out! I don't want to reroll, but I don't want to miss a major part of the companion storyline either! Why can't BioWare fix this!? It's a problem that's agitating a lot of Jedi Knight players at the moment! Not a good start for a brand new MMO!
CE.