Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheBigUnit
12.15.2011 , 05:48 PM | #21
Oh for gods sake, why didn't I read this before doing this quest. It's absolutely ridiculous for this bug, that has been around forever, to still have not been fixed. Get your act together Bioware, a regular player found the probable cause for this before you did.

ArtisticHate
12.16.2011 , 01:09 AM | #22
Level 38, 10/10k affection and Kira hasn't given me a quest or anything since I made the flirt move that has been revealed as the bug move. Does this just bug her out completely for the rest of the story or does she come back in Act 3?
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan

Joneo
12.16.2011 , 01:37 AM | #23
So glad i read this before advancing any further, i was getting abit curious as to why she didn't want to talk so checked here. (On trooper everyone wanted to talk lots )

Spoiler
In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice.

Skexy
12.16.2011 , 01:42 AM | #24
maybe she just wants to be friends?
-skexy

CapuchinSeven
12.16.2011 , 03:35 AM | #25
This is what you all get for trying to sex up your students. You bad bad people you.
I know chop-knees.

Helig
12.16.2011 , 03:37 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by CapuchinSeven View Post
This is what you all get for trying to sex up your students. You bad bad people you.
The Force is at work here. No more, no less.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Mardauk
12.16.2011 , 03:42 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Apollonel View Post
on top of that "silent bug" there's the "she dissapears and cannot be summoned" bug as well.
which has you stuck on your class quest, which is just obsurd.
I am meeting that bug(?) right now, in Coruscant (mission: Race to the ruins"). Did someone find a solution to that?
Or is there a possibility to get back the droid T7?

Helig
12.16.2011 , 03:57 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Mardauk View Post
I am meeting that bug(?) right now, in Coruscant (mission: Race to the ruins"). Did someone find a solution to that?
Or is there a possibility to get back the droid T7?
My Companion interface frame disappears sometimes. It can be cured by pressing N (crew skills) and summoning them manually.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

DarkKnightBeyond
12.16.2011 , 03:58 AM | #29
Cadan, you are THE knight of all of us lol

Raza
12.16.2011 , 05:00 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Cadan View Post
I think I have found the bad flag. From reading the old threads and playing JK twice on the beta and now in early access I can say the following things with reasonable confidence. No points vs dark side made a difference.

Major spoilers for Kira storyline:

Spoiler

Obviously there are flag errors, I doubt your choice of words is supposed to block conversation attempts with her. I can't say for sure how many bad flags there are but I can say that avoiding the choices I mentioned above will help you out! Lesson is avoid the DS flirt (even if you are darkside, its only 50 points).
Man! All I can say is thank you! I've gotten to that point 2x during beta testing and I went the same route each time so it makes sense. I'll be at this point soon to test if it works
Colim from Wanderhome.
NAS has died