Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lomerell
01.13.2012 , 07:02 AM | #1811
Newcomers to this thread:

Are you panicked that you might have bugged Kira?

Does this thread have too many pages to find the answers you need?

Don't worry. I have compiled ALL the answers, both from experienced players and Dev responses in one place.

You can find it here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=169450

That article will tell you whether you're bugged, how you're bugged, when it will be fixed, and which companion behaviors are NOT bugs though rumors of the Kira bug make people fear they are.
"There arises from a bad and unapt formation of words a wonderful obstruction of the mind." --Sir Francis Bacon
"y do u care how i rite or spell?" --Average gamer.
"F****** grammer nazi's!" --Actual player, 1/12/12

TirJin_Meteos
01.13.2012 , 05:18 PM | #1812
Long live the above post! (Here's hoping this remains the last page for a while.)
Jedi Guardian
-
9/29/11 - Never Forget.
Dear BioWare: Thank you for finally fixing the Kira bug.

zapkeet
01.13.2012 , 05:26 PM | #1813
Quote: Originally Posted by Lomerell View Post
Newcomers to this thread:

Are you panicked that you might have bugged Kira?

Does this thread have too many pages to find the answers you need?

Don't worry. I have compiled ALL the answers, both from experienced players and Dev responses in one place.

You can find it here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=169450

That article will tell you whether you're bugged, how you're bugged, when it will be fixed, and which companion behaviors are NOT bugs though rumors of the Kira bug make people fear they are.
unfortunately i can almost guarantee people will ignore this after awhile

kanedafx
01.14.2012 , 05:16 AM | #1814
Yet another Kira problem here. I have her at almost maxxed affection at level 38. I've only talked to her over the intercom once. She hasn't even kissed me yet. She says she wants to speak to me on the ship. I spend 5 min. backtracking to the ship, but she won't speak to me.

FIX THIS BIOWARE. This is beyond frustrating.

LifeOfMessiah
01.14.2012 , 07:11 AM | #1815
Quote: Originally Posted by kanedafx View Post
Yet another Kira problem here. I have her at almost maxxed affection at level 38. I've only talked to her over the intercom once. She hasn't even kissed me yet. She says she wants to speak to me on the ship. I spend 5 min. backtracking to the ship, but she won't speak to me.

FIX THIS BIOWARE. This is beyond frustrating.
You all are not paying attention. This is all going to be fixed come the 17th of January with Game Update 1.1. Please look at the notes for this. Here is the link

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=141695

AGAIN...THIS IS SCHEDULED TO BE RELEASED NEXT TUESDAY, AND IT WILL FIX ALL KIRA CARSEN RELATIONSHIP ISSUES.
Jedi Covenant
Azaryah - Jedi Sentinel

Spyderwraith
01.14.2012 , 08:00 AM | #1816
See they were listening!

LifeOfMessiah
01.14.2012 , 08:18 AM | #1817
Quote: Originally Posted by Spyderwraith View Post
See they were listening!
I'm sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear. I wasn't listening.
Jedi Covenant
Azaryah - Jedi Sentinel

Cerek
01.14.2012 , 11:24 AM | #1818
Bioware can you please give us an E.T.A. for when the fix will come out to fix those characters that are already affected by the bug? Cause 1.1 has come and gone and we are now on 1.2 and my Kira still hasn't said anything too me. And also I am level 42 on chapter three will I still get her romance once its fixed? I would really appreciate a response thanks.
My code:
Temper passion with peace.
Temper ignorance with Knowledge.
Temper strength with wisdom.
Temper power with Focus.

LifeOfMessiah
01.14.2012 , 11:29 AM | #1819
OMG 1.1 comes out next tuesday, january 17th, 2012. The Bug will be fixed with this patch.
Jedi Covenant
Azaryah - Jedi Sentinel

TalkingDinosaur
01.14.2012 , 12:24 PM | #1820
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerek View Post
Bioware can you please give us an E.T.A. for when the fix will come out to fix those characters that are already affected by the bug? Cause 1.1 has come and gone and we are now on 1.2 and my Kira still hasn't said anything too me. And also I am level 42 on chapter three will I still get her romance once its fixed? I would really appreciate a response thanks.
I can't tell if you're trolling or if you have the attention span of a 10 year old. 1.1 hasn't been released yet. It is currently on the PTS. It will be released this Tuesday. (1/17/12)
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11