Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tacola's Avatar


Tacola
01.11.2012 , 11:23 AM | #1771
So you call yourself Jedi, but when faced with turning in your Padawan or tring to hide her passed, you choose to try and hide it.

You sir desired no Virtual Nookie!!!

Light side FTW!
SWG Arttac - Master Chef/ Bio Engineer
SWG Tacola - Master LS/ Master Powers/ Force Heal/ Imperial Ace Pilot

DuceHason's Avatar


DuceHason
01.11.2012 , 01:46 PM | #1772
Any fix date idea yet for this issue? I got bugged pre-Dec 27th.
Atari, Commodore VIC-20, NES, SNES, DOS to Win 7, Xbox 360, Wii

UO 5yrs, SWG 8yrs, EVE since 2/9/07, SWTOR Since 12/13/11

MacAllen's Avatar


MacAllen
01.11.2012 , 01:50 PM | #1773
Quote: Originally Posted by DuceHason View Post
Any fix date idea yet for this issue? I got bugged pre-Dec 27th.
I was bugged very early (50 before launch). I can confirm that this is fixed on the PTR, for 3 different JK's that were bugged in 3 different states.

I missed out on a *LOT* of quests while levelling that I will be able to see.

jimdove's Avatar


jimdove
01.11.2012 , 01:58 PM | #1774
Quote: Originally Posted by MacAllen View Post
I was bugged very early (50 before launch). I can confirm that this is fixed on the PTR, for 3 different JK's that were bugged in 3 different states.

I missed out on a *LOT* of quests while levelling that I will be able to see.
good to hear its working on the pts. how does it work tho? will we just get a spam load of quests from kira when we log back in depending how many we have missed so far?

MacAllen's Avatar


MacAllen
01.11.2012 , 02:00 PM | #1775
Quote: Originally Posted by jimdove View Post
good to hear its working on the pts. how does it work tho? will we just get a spam load of quests from kira when we log back in depending how many we have missed so far?
Without spoilers..

I logged in, saw no triangle, and was bummed. Right clicked on her out of annoyance, she flashed, and suddenly a triangle. We started talking. Conversation after conversation after conversation. Hit a quest. Had to go somewhere. More conversation, snogging, more conversation, more snogging, another quest. More snogging.

I counted over 30 quests I'd missed, one after another, with pauses for quests (you can't continue down the chain until you do the quests). When this goes live, be prepared to dedicate some time for your hot padawan's issues

DuceHason's Avatar


DuceHason
01.11.2012 , 02:02 PM | #1776
I will have to give this a try! Out of frustration I rolled out a Trooper and have been rather swepped up in that storyline as well. Heh.
Atari, Commodore VIC-20, NES, SNES, DOS to Win 7, Xbox 360, Wii

UO 5yrs, SWG 8yrs, EVE since 2/9/07, SWTOR Since 12/13/11

MacAllen's Avatar


MacAllen
01.11.2012 , 02:05 PM | #1777
Quote: Originally Posted by DuceHason View Post
I will have to give this a try! Out of frustration I rolled out a Trooper and have been rather swepped up in that storyline as well. Heh.
I'm buried in my Agent storyline. Kaliyo is so hawt

DuceHason's Avatar


DuceHason
01.11.2012 , 02:08 PM | #1778
Quote: Originally Posted by MacAllen View Post
I'm buried in my Agent storyline. Kaliyo is so hawt
I'm finding this game to be an issue with it's intense storyline system heh. I see I will have to roll 8 characters out just for the different storylines lol.
Atari, Commodore VIC-20, NES, SNES, DOS to Win 7, Xbox 360, Wii

UO 5yrs, SWG 8yrs, EVE since 2/9/07, SWTOR Since 12/13/11

MacAllen's Avatar


MacAllen
01.11.2012 , 02:10 PM | #1779
Quote: Originally Posted by DuceHason View Post
I'm finding this game to be an issue with it's intense storyline system heh. I see I will have to roll 8 characters out just for the different storylines lol.
Already done, my friend. All sitting in cantinas. I had to stop hopping around when I realized that, because my sith and repub are on diff servers, my siths weren't contributing to a legacy, so I parked 3 of the 4 and am getting my Agent to the end of Chapt 1 so every toon I play builds on a legacy. Lvl 15 legacy on Repub side, need to get my Sith name rolling

DuceHason's Avatar


DuceHason
01.11.2012 , 02:23 PM | #1780
Too bad theres no more Legacy content out yet
Atari, Commodore VIC-20, NES, SNES, DOS to Win 7, Xbox 360, Wii

UO 5yrs, SWG 8yrs, EVE since 2/9/07, SWTOR Since 12/13/11