Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

calhounhusker
01.09.2012 , 10:09 AM | #1721
Quote: Originally Posted by DTran View Post
Are you sure your mission log isn't maxed at 25/25 already? That's what it sounds like.
Thats exactly what it is...

Make sure you arent maxed on missions

Volki
01.09.2012 , 10:32 AM | #1722
Quote: Originally Posted by DTran View Post
Are you sure your mission log isn't maxed at 25/25 already? That's what it sounds like.
Oh, for the love of...

I had 25 of 25 missions. I dropped a few PvP and dailies and she resumed with her own missions.

Pardon my blunder and thanks for the help!
Well, I try my best to be just like I am
But everybody wants you to be just like them
They say sing while you slave and I just get bored
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more. ~Bob Dylan

Lomerell
01.09.2012 , 12:46 PM | #1723
Quote: Originally Posted by Volki View Post
Oh, for the love of...

I had 25 of 25 missions. I dropped a few PvP and dailies and she resumed with her own missions.

Pardon my blunder and thanks for the help!
In your defense, I walked around in this state for hours and hours because the message you get is NOT useful to determining the problem.

It says something generic like "you must complete more quests". Okay, that makes it sound similar to "ineligible for this conversation". I figured I just hadn't UNLOCKED things yet due to being behind in my class/planet progression.

A simple "Your quest log is full" would have cleanly indicated how to fix the problem. Instead, I spent two planets thinking half the dialogs were unavailable to me.
"There arises from a bad and unapt formation of words a wonderful obstruction of the mind." --Sir Francis Bacon
"y do u care how i rite or spell?" --Average gamer.
"F****** grammer nazi's!" --Actual player, 1/12/12

Griefhook
01.09.2012 , 01:43 PM | #1724
Lol we are jedi, we are not supposed to be getting nookie from the crew.

TirJin_Meteos
01.09.2012 , 03:22 PM | #1725
Quote: Originally Posted by Griefhook View Post
Lol we are jedi, we are not supposed to be getting nookie from the crew.
Tell that to Satele. And Bastila. And Revan. And Jolee Bindo. And Anakin Skywalker. And Luke Skywalker... do you want me to keep going?
Jedi Guardian
-
9/29/11 - Never Forget.
Dear BioWare: Thank you for finally fixing the Kira bug.

zapkeet
01.09.2012 , 05:13 PM | #1726
Quote: Originally Posted by TirJin_Meteos View Post
Tell that to Satele. And Bastila. And Revan. And Jolee Bindo. And Anakin Skywalker. And Luke Skywalker... do you want me to keep going?
it's a bit ironic really, that's like the only rule that i think is silly that the jedi have

the ones that have found love have become some of the strongest in the entire galaxy

EJedi
01.09.2012 , 05:48 PM | #1727
Quote: Originally Posted by zapkeet View Post
it's a bit ironic really, that's like the only rule that i think is silly that the jedi have

the ones that have found love have become some of the strongest in the entire galaxy
Actually, you could be looking at it the wrong way.

The strongest ones in the galaxy have found love. One of them was destroyed by it.

Maybe the weaker ones can't afford the risk at all.
If you pick up a novel, and see pages 2-899 only as obstacles between pages 1 and 900, then it may just be that you don't like reading.

zapkeet
01.09.2012 , 09:53 PM | #1729
Quote: Originally Posted by gunnerjoe View Post
i'm confused here, why did you repost that? did it add any more info that we didn't already know? I'm not saying that in a rude way, i'm just curious if they added something on there, i'm not seeing it

LA_Angels
01.10.2012 , 01:10 AM | #1730
Looks like we wont be fixed tomorrow. We need patch 1.1 and per the launcher we are getting 1.0.2d. This is so frustrating. Yeah I'm glad they are working on it but I have had to shelve my character for almost 3 weeks now and its the only character I want to play.

On 1/10, the servers and SWTOR.com will become unavailable for scheduled maintenance at 2AM CST (12AM PST/3AM EST/8AM GMT/9AM CET). Maintenance is scheduled to end at 8AM CST (6AM PST/9AM EST/2PM GMT/3PM CET). Patch 1.0.2d will be implemented during this downtime. To check the status of your server, visit the Server Status page.