Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TirJin_Meteos
01.06.2012 , 02:22 PM | #1581
This is playing in my iTunes right now. Dedicated to all my fellow Knights that saw this through:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ham6vFy8v2I
Jedi Guardian
-
9/29/11 - Never Forget.
Dear BioWare: Thank you for finally fixing the Kira bug.

DalekCaan
01.06.2012 , 02:22 PM | #1582
I'm hoping you guys can clarify whether or not Kira is bugged for me. I don't remember which of these options I picked, but I did get the several quests from her in the cockpit, and I did kiss her.

So obviously I made enough progress through the dialogue with her to get the additional Kira "quests" (all of them were dialogue in the cockpit), but not sure if there's more to the story or not.

Am I safe? Thanks!
Server: MASK OF NIHILUS

R'ex - Jedi Sentinel
Axon - Gunslinger

TirJin_Meteos
01.06.2012 , 02:23 PM | #1583
Quote: Originally Posted by DalekCaan View Post
I did kiss her.
Not bugged.
Jedi Guardian
-
9/29/11 - Never Forget.

PrinceOmnius
01.06.2012 , 02:24 PM | #1584
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
Just to be clear here... we will be rolling out minor patches before this major patch.

But, it's in the major patch. More will be revealed next week.
Will we have chatbubbles in that patch?

DalekCaan
01.06.2012 , 02:24 PM | #1585
Quote: Originally Posted by TirJin_Meteos View Post
Not bugged.
Awesome, thank you!
Server: MASK OF NIHILUS

R'ex - Jedi Sentinel
Axon - Gunslinger

BloodknightVII
01.06.2012 , 02:24 PM | #1586
Quote: Originally Posted by TirJin_Meteos View Post
This is playing in my iTunes right now. Dedicated to all my fellow Knights that saw this through:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ham6vFy8v2I
Nice

Ironic that this song is also prominently featured in the movie a KNIGHT's tale?
Squadron 11-11-11 | The Last Squadron

Talgromar
01.06.2012 , 02:25 PM | #1587
Son of a Bantha....

I sure wish I had come forum surfing and noticed this bug discussion before today. I literally just f'ing picked the Dark-Side flirt option over lunch... and I'm pretty sure I flirted with her during the very early conversation as well. So I just f'd myself...

Son of a Bantha....

UPDATE: Ok, either I dodged the bug somehow, or I hadn't flirted with her during the earlier conversation... but I went to the Jedi Council and told them about Kira, we went back to the ship and had a conversation at the ship's intercom(flirted again), and now in the cockpit of the ship she's got a mission indicator floating over her head. Big fat "whew!"

MattieP
01.06.2012 , 02:25 PM | #1588
Just to be clear here... we will be rolling out minor patches before this major patch.

But, it's in the major patch. More will be revealed next week.

Thank you for this update. Just knowing the steps involved and where the issue is currently at help put alot of people at ease.
Digital Deluxe Edition VIP

TirJin_Meteos
01.06.2012 , 02:26 PM | #1589
Quote: Originally Posted by Talgromar View Post
I sure wish I had come forum surfing and noticed this bug discussion before today. I literally just f'ing picked the Dark-Side flirt option over lunch... and I'm pretty sure I flirted with her during the very early conversation as well. So I just f'd myself...

Son of a Bantha....
Nope, you're fine man! The patch on the 27th fixed it for anyone that hadn't done that quest yet. This thread has been a refuge for those of us that did it before then and have been waiting on a retroactive fix.
Jedi Guardian
-
9/29/11 - Never Forget.

Vengillian
01.06.2012 , 02:27 PM | #1590
You won't believe me, but that's coincidental.

A major patch would be a patch that introduces a decent amount of content to the game.

A patch would be deployed during a regular maintenance period, but this Tuesday is unlikely - the patch isn't on our Public Test Server yet. When it is, we'll want to give it time to be thoroughly tested as there's a lot more in this patch than just this fix. The ETA for the patch to move to the live servers isn't 'weeks' though, and we'll update you (probably mid next-week) with more accurate timing.
Thank you! At Last! Feedback! And whats more, there is a fix coming that won't be weeks away! I an justify rekindling the fires of hope in finishing my Knight Missions before the end of Jan. and get working on that lvl 50 content.

Thank you Mr. Reid! We have long waited for some word. You gave us an update and even news of a fix coming. Thank you.
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no death, there is the Force.