Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Spyderwraith
01.03.2012 , 11:41 AM | #1321
Quote: Originally Posted by supersair View Post
okay let's clear this up one last time, all simple like.

If you have done the defector quest, and got the three kira companion conversations that follow, but now do not have any more conversations with her then you're not bugged, and you just need to....

finish act one!!!

do that before you make another post claiming that you're bugged when you really aren't.

jeez...

Also: The "talk on the ship" icon over your companion portrait when they don't have a actual conversation is a ui bug that effect's all companions of all classes and has no effect on the game at all.
thank you for putting it in big massive letters

SuperSair
01.03.2012 , 11:48 AM | #1322
Quote: Originally Posted by Spyderwraith View Post
thank you for putting it in big massive letters
It was either that or write another 3 paragraph wall of text that carefully explains the situation of how both affection and story progress effect's companion conversations and is ultimately just ignored.

RueTheWiki
01.03.2012 , 11:49 AM | #1323
I'm on act 2 now and have just reached level 40, I'm on Hoth btw. Kira's affection is maxed out at 10000 and she's been silent since the whole I'm an empiror's child thing. So I assume I'm bugged aswell

SuperSair
01.03.2012 , 11:54 AM | #1324
Quote: Originally Posted by RueTheWiki View Post
I'm on act 2 now and have just reached level 40, I'm on Hoth btw. Kira's affection is maxed out at 10000 and she's been silent since the whole I'm an empiror's child thing. So I assume I'm bugged aswell
Unfortunately, yes.

zapkeet
01.03.2012 , 12:06 PM | #1325
Quote: Originally Posted by olcraft View Post
Corellia finished. Lvl 50 Jedi Guardian. only quest remaining is to go to Dromund Kaas and confront the emperor. I am waiting until Kira bug is fixed and she opens up to my character before the final battle.
uh dude, spoilers?

Spyderwraith
01.03.2012 , 12:08 PM | #1326
Quote: Originally Posted by zapkeet View Post
uh dude, spoilers?
This whole thread is filled with spoilers sadly.

zapkeet
01.03.2012 , 12:10 PM | #1327
Quote: Originally Posted by Spyderwraith View Post
This whole thread is filled with spoilers sadly.
i guess technically it's expected, it's an RPG and he's the main bad guy, but seriously? It's borderline, why would you hink that's a good idea to post it?

Spyderwraith
01.03.2012 , 12:12 PM | #1328
Quote: Originally Posted by zapkeet View Post
i guess technically it's expected, it's an RPG and he's the main bad guy, but seriously? It's borderline, why would you hink that's a good idea to post it?
I agree there and I can only offer up an assumption to the tune of after the defector questline You would then just automatically assume that's where it was headed so the "spoiler" isn't thought of as one?

Vitezislav
01.03.2012 , 12:48 PM | #1329
I finished my class quest last night with bug. For all those waiting for fix. I had 10k affection with Kira. Did the DS flirt after act 1 and Kira bugged of course, no quests what so over. I did get hints during other class quests that my character and Kira had a romance.

Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spoiler
"A Jedi needs more than mere bravery… over-confidence has been the undoing of many a seasoned warrior."

MercenaryMan
01.03.2012 , 12:49 PM | #1330
Quote: Originally Posted by SuperSair View Post
If you have done the Defector quest, and got the THREE Kira companion conversations that follow, but now do not have any more conversations with her then you're not bugged, and you just need to....

FINISH ACT ONE!!!

Do that before you make another post claiming that you're bugged when you really aren't.
I'm relatively certain I'm bugged as I believe I reached the Defector quest before Christmas. After we got off the rock she told me she had an "inappropriate urge to kiss me", I just finished Act 1 last night. What should be happening at this point if I'm not bugged? If you want to avoid spoilers just message me please
WE ARE
SQUADRON 11/11/11

*LEST WE FORGET*