Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

threepers
12.19.2011 , 06:22 AM | #121
Kira wants to talk to me on ship. Won't talk to me on ship. ***.

DigitalMaster
12.19.2011 , 06:38 AM | #122
Ok I am very bothered by this, because there is no way to correct this if the signs arent clear. BioWare really needs to fix this soon. I am just now finding out about this and its bugging me (no pun intended).

BioWare please fix this or let us know if it is intentional. I would seriously hate to reroll as a result of this. At least give us clues since all of our decisions are final.
--- Proud member of =ORD= found here ---

Watch some of the best SWTOR walkthrough videos WEBGAMINGCENTRAL

Malister
12.19.2011 , 06:47 AM | #123
Yeah, so I'd like to know whether NOT picking a flirt option at Ord Mantell is going to lock me out from the possibility to romance Kira or not. I was soooo confused about this bug so I chose not to pick it, however, I'd like to romance her.

Vengillian
12.19.2011 , 07:00 AM | #124
/bump to this thread

I did pick the first dark side flirt with Kira

I am not lvl 37. On hoth. Kira has not said anything to me.

I am going to stop playing my Jedi Knight. One of the major pulls was to see the romance and the pull between Jedi and Attachments.

Bioware/Community people! Can we get an offical post that you are aware of this? It seems like fixing it and allowing a character to retroactively get the dialogues, then quests, ect ect would work. (Granted it wouldnt be as spread out over game time as it should be, but doing it all at once so that I didnt miss anything and bringing me up to speed seems legit)

But what about the moments where she alluded to "inappropriate urge" (kiss)? Can we get that undone?

Please let us know where you are on this. It is massively game effecting for many of us.
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no death, there is the Force.

-Swag-
12.19.2011 , 07:46 AM | #125
Fix this im having the same problem or atleast let us know your aware because i can do every other companion quest except kira
Sub me on youtube.com/Vulgarbroadcasting

Meatrose
12.19.2011 , 08:02 AM | #126
I'm really enjoying the game overall so far but I must say that one thing that I love with Blizzard and Valve is that they don't rush their releases. This feels very rushed in my opinion...

-Swag-
12.19.2011 , 08:12 AM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by Meatrose View Post
I'm really enjoying the game overall so far but I must say that one thing that I love with Blizzard and Valve is that they don't rush their releases. This feels very rushed in my opinion...
yeah 6 months of polish my eye..
Sub me on youtube.com/Vulgarbroadcasting

cuervos
12.19.2011 , 08:15 AM | #128
I would also like to see a response to this thread.

It's very irritating to be locked out of key story components.

abelweltall
12.19.2011 , 08:18 AM | #129
just to be sure...

choosing the flirt option at Ord Mantell doesn't cause this right??? because i end up choosing it (its not a DS flirt option because it didnt give me any DS points...)

the one that cause this is ONLY the DS flirt option after the brother thing part of the game....

is that right???

and is there any problem if a chose to finish nar shadaa before taris??? i ask this because i want to get to the bugged point of her romance path as soon as possible to see if i did everything right and then the romance is ok for me to go.

Amby
12.19.2011 , 08:32 AM | #130
I don't know... I can't help but wonder if this is intentional. That flirt option is dark side for a reason, your character making advances at that point in the story is really inappropriate considering the things going on at the moment. Remember that Kira is light side, and is very much anti-sith anti-dark side. So maybe 'dark side flirt = bad?'

I skipped the dark side flirt option and the romance is progressing just fine.