Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Idunhavaname's Avatar


Idunhavaname
12.31.2011 , 07:24 AM | #1001
Well happy new years my fellow screwd over by this bug knights! Heres to another month of waiting!
.

RIP orange pixel

AleksHoaas's Avatar


AleksHoaas
12.31.2011 , 08:20 AM | #1002
Quote: Originally Posted by Idunhavaname View Post
Well happy new years my fellow screwd over by this bug knights! Heres to another month of waiting!
Hear, hear! Made myself another Knight now, not deleting the old one, but I'm not gonna stick around with my hands in my pockets if BioWare ain't telling us nothing. Might as well do everything over again, even though this sucks. I don't hate BioWare, and I won't be quitting the game, but they did just get some Affection loss from me, to put it that way.
CE.

Wedgie's Avatar


Wedgie
12.31.2011 , 09:13 AM | #1003
I had this problem on my present Knight, I thought it odd that I didn't get any conversations with her. I can't remember when it happened in the story, but I boarded my ship, she had a conversation for me and it turned into one right after the other for 8-9 times.....there was some huge catch up lol. Since that point I've had several with her and I'm currently a level 41. I'm trying to remember when it happened, I want to say it was towards the end of act I. Not sure if this helps, but it was my personal experience
ForeRunnerGaming

A friendly place for respectful and fun gamers

Spyderwraith's Avatar


Spyderwraith
12.31.2011 , 09:15 AM | #1004
Quote: Originally Posted by Wedgie View Post
I had this problem on my present Knight, I thought it odd that I didn't get any conversations with her. I can't remember when it happened in the story, but I boarded my ship, she had a conversation for me and it turned into one right after the other for 8-9 times.....there was some huge catch up lol. Since that point I've had several with her and I'm currently a level 41. I'm trying to remember when it happened, I want to say it was towards the end of act I. Not sure if this helps, but it was my personal experience
Perhaps there is some unsaid specific action those affected have to do before the system "resets" the glitch

AleksHoaas's Avatar


AleksHoaas
12.31.2011 , 09:21 AM | #1005
Quote: Originally Posted by Wedgie View Post
I had this problem on my present Knight, I thought it odd that I didn't get any conversations with her. I can't remember when it happened in the story, but I boarded my ship, she had a conversation for me and it turned into one right after the other for 8-9 times.....there was some huge catch up lol. Since that point I've had several with her and I'm currently a level 41. I'm trying to remember when it happened, I want to say it was towards the end of act I. Not sure if this helps, but it was my personal experience
Would be awesome if something would fix this, but I haven't encountered anything yet, and I'm currently lvl 38, over 8000 affection, and no talking with Kira. And I don't want to progress any further on the Main Story either without this bug being fixed, as I don't want to miss out on anything.
CE.

Strayth's Avatar


Strayth
12.31.2011 , 09:22 AM | #1006
Oh so THAT WAS the glitch ?

Cause indeed, she never spoke to me. And suddenly she had like 7 "talks" for me. (that made me level up xD)

I think she spoke again since that. But I'm using Doc now (no choice) so I can't verify she's fixed.

Spyderwraith's Avatar


Spyderwraith
12.31.2011 , 09:27 AM | #1007
Quote: Originally Posted by Strayth View Post
Oh so THAT WAS the glitch ?

Cause indeed, she never spoke to me. And suddenly she had like 7 "talks" for me. (that made me level up xD)

I think she spoke again since that. But I'm using Doc now (no choice) so I can't verify she's fixed.
Using Doc because there is no choice?.. off topic i know but I don't like this idea of having to use a companion I've no interest in using

TirJin_Meteos's Avatar


TirJin_Meteos
12.31.2011 , 09:29 AM | #1008
Quote: Originally Posted by Strayth View Post
Oh so THAT WAS the glitch ?

Cause indeed, she never spoke to me. And suddenly she had like 7 "talks" for me. (that made me level up xD)

I think she spoke again since that. But I'm using Doc now (no choice) so I can't verify she's fixed.
Can either of you that this happened to confirm that you finished the Defector (quest involving her brother) prior to December 27th? It would absolutely make my New Year if this was just ninja hotfixed...
Jedi Guardian
-
9/29/11 - Never Forget.
Dear BioWare: Thank you for finally fixing the Kira bug.

Barycentre's Avatar


Barycentre
12.31.2011 , 09:32 AM | #1009
Quote: Originally Posted by Wedgie View Post
I had this problem on my present Knight, I thought it odd that I didn't get any conversations with her. I can't remember when it happened in the story, but I boarded my ship, she had a conversation for me and it turned into one right after the other for 8-9 times.....there was some huge catch up lol. Since that point I've had several with her and I'm currently a level 41. I'm trying to remember when it happened, I want to say it was towards the end of act I. Not sure if this helps, but it was my personal experience
I don't get it...You had the bug and then suddently it was fixed?

Strayth's Avatar


Strayth
12.31.2011 , 09:40 AM | #1010
Quote:
Can either of you that this happened to confirm that you finished the Defector (quest involving her brother) prior to December 27th? It would absolutely make my New Year if this was just ninja hotfixed...
Er... I don't remember, but I think it was before.

Actually if I remember correctly, she fixed herself not long after the Defector quest.