I have had it with ...

The pylons wont reset.

The issue is that on both Nightmare mode and Hard mode of EV, they will get locked and even after resetting the instance wont reset. Like what is going on Man.

We wasted our time on resetting it in all possible ways last week and had to end the raid with no luck.

Yesterday when we entered the instance they were automatically reset so we tried the boss and they got locked again (we did try the min turns with south first) so we tried to reset teh instance. It was reset and we tried the boss again.

This time the pylons on south were completed and North were not turning. It was clickable but Not turning so we had to wipe again.

Next reset we found a new thing. The north were clickable and south was still locked.

Man screw this ****.

As far as our experience is concerned the pylons get locked randomly no matter what sequence you follow (south first or whatever). Unless we are missing something, we have tried every possible solution and still get locked.

We dont cry upon wiping but not able to try again is so much frustrating because that is just time waste.

Man I am losing my patience now. With so many other bugs and this thing again and again. I am actually going to un sub pretty soon if it will stay like this. For gods sake can the raiders have something good to run. Not everyone likes to roll 8 diff characters!

Edited by Yummymango

Yep I have read long threads about this boss but no real "mechanics" for it.

Frankly we really dont mind wiping. We have been there and done that and know that wipes are a part of progression. But not able to try again is so much frustrating man! 50% of our raid time was wasted on this bug. We all are working professionals who get to play only few (3-4) hours max each day and this type of stuff is not good.

We have completed the pylon boss for 8man/16man on all difficulties and we have found if you do NSSN,in the least amount of clicks, AND before the two champions spawn you win. We are 8/8 for this strategy. Sithwarrior has the solution to the puzzle. We have notice that normal mode(8/16) that you can just click like an animal and you are fine. Nightmare requires all three of the previous mention mechanics to work. Good luck

We have completed the pylon boss for 8man/16man on all difficulties and we have found if you do NSSN,in the least amount of clicks, AND before the two champions spawn you win. We are 8/8 for this strategy. Sithwarrior has the solution to the puzzle. We have notice that normal mode(8/16) that you can just click like an animal and you are fine. Nightmare requires all three of the previous mention mechanics to work. Good luck

We had two of those aklays or whatever spawn on us last night and it didn't prevent us from completing the puzzle. Although that only happened after the north side locked the fourth set. Don't know if that makes any difference or not.

It's a puzzle.....solve it correctly and it will work everytime.

Trial and error, alternate solving, it's not broken, you just haven't figured it out.

I hope you didn't even care to read my post.

The issue is that we cant reset the raid

Also just so you know no matter what all people say this puzzle locks up randomly. I have completely read the loooooooong thread and tried everything. Our guild has already cleared hard mode EV and didn't even care how they were solving it.

But that will come later on. How can we solve it if we cant attempt it.

Edited by Yummymango

Sorry to hear about your frustration here. As far as not being able to reset the instance - I've not seen this before. Usually once everyone has exited area and is out of the instance, the raid lead can just reset all operation phases and it resets everything including trash.

As far as getting locked out of the puzzle, please try the strategy I have linked below and let me know how it goes. The adds are on a timer, so don't worry about them. However, the South Pylon must be solved before the North Pylon to avoid the nodes bugging out. I hope this helps!

Sorry to hear about your frustration here. As far as not being able to reset the instance - I've not seen this before. Usually once everyone has exited area and is out of the instance, the raid lead can just reset all operation phases and it resets everything including trash.

As far as getting locked out of the puzzle, please try the strategy I have linked below and let me know how it goes. The adds are on a timer, so don't worry about them. However, the South Pylon must be solved before the North Pylon to avoid the nodes bugging out. I hope this helps!

My friend we did the exact thing you mentioned. South first before north with min clicks possible.

South was of course done first and right when north guys tried to click their button the colors wont turn. The button was clickable but the puzzle wasn't moving. We did wipe here. When we tried to reset it, it didnt reset. The north was showing as clickable and south not clickable.

We have tried disbanding and grouping up again, changing leaders, changing to hard and trying (we are doing nightmare) sadly nothing works. Horse ****!

BTW the EXACT same thing happened to me last week in a hard mode EV pug. The puzzle locked and didn't reset no matter what we try. :(

Edited by Yummymango

Very odd. This is atypical of the bug that everyone else is talking about and seems to be a different one. The bug most people are running into causes both Pylons' nodes to become disabled. What you're talking about is definitely something different and I would recommend opening a ticket in-game if you haven't already done so.

Hopefully you won't have this problem in this week's lockout.