Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sorcs are OP!!!

onlysith
01.23.2012 , 11:38 AM | #1
Seriously, they are unstoppable. All I ever see is BG's is LIGHTNING, LIGHTNING, LIGHTNING - Bam! I am dead. They need to be balanced for PvP.

Here some recommendations:

Bring their damage down by like 40%, that will bring them in line with other classes.

And before you ask: but what about PvE? Who cares? Everyone knows the balancing for PvP is the way to go about making a good mmo.

Thanks.

Ghowardk
01.23.2012 , 11:59 AM | #2
Why is it always noobs asking for nerfs...

Grow up, no one really needs you to whine about sorcs being op, i've never had problems with them nor with sages.
"2 x 2 ^ 2 = 2 sorry 8"

Adarin_Ouest
01.23.2012 , 12:00 PM | #3
Quote:
RAWR!
Get on your imperial character, find a pair of elites, you take one and have a sorcerer buddy take another. If both mobs are dead within three to five seconds of each other, promptly delete your account and create your own MMO where the faction you don't want to play cannot defeat you so you don't pollute these forums with drivel.

Troubleshooting:
But I don't play imperial cuz their the bad guys!
Replace all instances above with Jedi Sage because the only difference is animation.

But I don't have friends!
Maybe you should look at how you approach conflict in your life... you seem a bit aggressive and others may not want to be around you as a result.

But your theory denotes I can play as well as those sorcerers and that my buddy can also!
Then your point is moot since it the becomes a comment saying you should nerf the PLAYERS behind the characters since they took time to figure out how to play well. This is officially known as the L2Pn00b clause of PVP whines.

If you have further questions go bother someone else because I'll be too busy destroying you with my force lightning.

onlysith
01.23.2012 , 12:15 PM | #4
Either all the Sorcs you guys met are really terrible or you're just too good. Seriously, sorcs are OP.

Alchropie
01.23.2012 , 12:21 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by onlysith View Post
Either all the Sorcs you guys met are really terrible or you're just too good. Seriously, sorcs are OP.
just going out on a limb here.

maybe you're the terrible one?

Sacharino
01.23.2012 , 12:27 PM | #6
Oh? i thought the last time it was scoundrels...and troopers...and sentinels...oh well

elvigy
01.23.2012 , 01:05 PM | #7
And before you ask: but what about PvE? Who cares? Everyone knows the balancing for PvP is the way to go about making a good mmo.

Thanks.
I think this is snark, though it gets harder to tell every day.

malyen
01.23.2012 , 01:12 PM | #8
Seriously, they are unstoppable. All I ever see is BG's is LIGHTNING, LIGHTNING, LIGHTNING - Bam! I am dead. They need to be balanced for PvP.

Bring their damage down by like 40%, that will bring them in line with other classes.

Thanks.
you mean all the complaints from people that PvP, spoils the Pve game for everyone else. I so wish this game did not have PvP, then all the 1000,000 nerf threads might just go away.....

Infact most MMO's end up being ruined by constant complaints about balance.... sadly people that PvP are never happy, because " some class is allways too powerful and needs a nerf"...... sigh

Salabon
01.23.2012 , 01:14 PM | #9

Thanks.
Why do you have to reveal yourself in such an obvious way?

Alkiii
01.23.2012 , 01:37 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by malyen View Post
you mean all the complaints from people that PvP, spoils the Pve game for everyone else. I so wish this game did not have PvP, then all the 1000,000 nerf threads might just go away.....

Infact most MMO's end up being ruined by constant complaints about balance.... sadly people that PvP are never happy, because " some class is allways too powerful and needs a nerf"...... sigh
You know, I will agree ... to some extent.

Even if they did remove PvP altogether, the introduction of a Damage Parser and/or Damage Meters will net the same result.
“When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep ... not screaming like the passengers in his car.”