Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

enrage issues in all HM's?

Exertim
01.26.2012 , 07:51 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by blubomber View Post
i have ran every HM operation with an assasin tank, me healing, an operative, and a marauder.

you are wrong
I'm beginning to think some of you have a severe lack of reading comprehension. I never said that it was impossible to complete the extremely easy HM FPs, just that it's more optimal to bring ranged over melee in every single endgame FP/Operation (save maybe Karagga's Palace). The fact that I 3-manned Taral V/Maelstrom as the only DPS in the group (Sentinel) goes to show how "hard" some of the hard mode FPs are.

Have you done NM or even HM Soa with mostly melee DPS? Go try it and tell me how well that goes compared to bringing ranged. How about Gharj? Turrets? Fact is, ranged DPS have an obvious advantage when it comes to avoiding raid damage as well as maintaining DPS uptime on the boss.
Sakarai - 50 Jedi Sentinel
Canderous Ordo

Windkull
01.26.2012 , 08:09 AM | #72
Yeah I'm actually rolling up a merc, because even though I MT for the guild, sometimes I feel like raid leading would be easier if I were playing lol tracer spam and we'd probably do better with one of the less geared tanks and an additional ranged dps (rather than the tank speccing dps with melee gear).