Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for Droid Armor for Companion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Looking for Droid Armor for Companion

Sleekit
01.24.2012 , 07:36 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by BobbyBoucher View Post
Does anyone know where lvl 45-50 TANKING Droid armor can be found??? One of my companions is a Droid and is the better tank, yet I cant find many high end Droid armor pieces for her. Ive found 2 pieces on Ilum from vendors but that is it. Ive tried to use various databases but no luck on locations or vendors. Any help is appreciated.
if u look around you can buy (i think all) the armor parts from vendors as "orange" armor meaning all you have to do from then on is upgrade the enhancements etc

that's what i would do.

Twolow
01.24.2012 , 10:34 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by BobbyBoucher View Post
The post about using badges from different planets seems to be working. Last night I found 2 more droid pieces on Belsavis. I will check out the other high end planets tonight. I think now I am only missing "droid parts" and a "sensor" piece.

And yes Scorpio is the IA Melee tank who uses AIM has her main stat.

Thx for all the post/help everyone.
Glad I could help
I've been told the next patch will include audio of Bobcat Goldthwait screaming at you that your cooldown is now complete. The audio may at times appear to play on top of itself if multiple cooldowns complete around the same time.

Sardoodledom
01.25.2012 , 09:44 AM | #13
Someone made an excellent point about finding Droid Motors and Droid Cores at 2 commendations vendors... I believe Belsavis and Hoth (maybe alderon?)

Anyway, did anyone ever find "droid parts" or "sensor" available from other commendation vendors?

Droid Parts would be nice to get, but I have not found any so far.

Suggestions?

Calsetes
01.25.2012 , 09:47 AM | #14
Sensors are a very low-level Cybertech thing, you can probably find a Cybertecher to make you the first one available on the list for a small fee (we're talking 1k or so, since it's a very easy-to-make thing.)
The average person thinks he isn't.
-Anonymous

Twolow
01.25.2012 , 09:50 AM | #15
I dont remember which planet vendors but I outfitted all components for my droid from them, even the parts and sensor. I believe Quesh was involved and I know that vendor is on the planet and not at fleet that I could find.

Sardoodledom
01.25.2012 , 09:56 AM | #16
Thank you very much TwoLow!

I looked it up and Quesh has "HJ-07 Parts" available for 3 commendations!

That just leaves the sensor unit if anyone knows where I could find one of those...

windezz
01.25.2012 , 10:01 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Sardoodledom View Post
Someone made an excellent point about finding Droid Motors and Droid Cores at 2 commendations vendors... I believe Belsavis and Hoth (maybe alderon?)

Anyway, did anyone ever find "droid parts" or "sensor" available from other commendation vendors?

Droid Parts would be nice to get, but I have not found any so far.

Suggestions?
Commendation vendor on Voss sells an orange lvl48 sensor unit.

Droids can equip implants and earpieces. IIRC cybertech can craft lvl47/50 blue cores, motors, and sensor. Make sure you clear the implant slots before putting upgrades in them, otherwise the implants might get bugged and vanish.

Techstaff for Scorpio, on the other hand, seems much harder to come by.

Methusalem
01.25.2012 , 10:42 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by windezz View Post
Commendation vendor on Voss sells an orange lvl48 sensor unit.

Droids can equip implants and earpieces. IIRC cybertech can craft lvl47/50 blue cores, motors, and sensor. Make sure you clear the implant slots before putting upgrades in them, otherwise the implants might get bugged and vanish.

Techstaff for Scorpio, on the other hand, seems much harder to come by.
The Commendation vendor on the very first planets after the starter zones (Coruscant, Dromund Kaas, lvl 10-16) is selling all kinds of moddable weapons. I think, he also had a Techstaff in his inventory.

And don't just look at the commendation vendors. The "Specialty" and armor vendors on the planets also sell some orange armor and droid pieces for cash. It's a little bit more work though, you have to actually visit the planets.

Chaosick
04.27.2013 , 02:58 PM | #19
if you got lots of molecular stabilizer ask a cybertech to craft mandalorian droid stuff, its like hk assassin part but for tank droid, non-moddable tho.

Lednew
09.10.2013 , 11:02 PM | #20
Went from planet to planet and compiled this list while I was tracking down gear for SCORPIO. This is all the purchaseable Custom Rarity droid gear that I could find. Because frankly, even moddable greens are still just... green.

Dromund Kaas:
TG-56 Core (Req Level 11) from Matreyden Specialty Goods - 3050 Credits
AA-16 Sensor (Req Level 16) from Matreyden Specialty Goods - 6000 Credits
AA-16 Core (Req Level 13) from Boibole Equipment Commendations Vendor 6 Planetary Comms

Nar Shaddaa:
OG-31 Core (Req Level 21) from Reicovis Specialty Goods - 10,500 Credits

Tatooine:
BM-83 Motor (Req Level 25) from T-12N Specialty Goods - 12,700 Credits

Taris:
WD-47 Motor (Req Level 36) from Sergeant Rehban Equipment Commendations Vendor - 5 Planetary Comms

Quesh:
HJ-07 Parts (Req Level 38) from Quorrom Equipment Commendations Vendor - 4 Planetary Comms

Belsavis:
L9-23 Core (Req Level 43) from C-RD4 Equipment Commendations Vendor - 6 Planetary Comms
L9-23 Motor (Req Level 44) from Lieutenant Torwald Specialty Goods - 46,750 Credits

Voss:
KD-62 Parts (Req Level 46) from Malinna Specialty Goods - 38,350 Credits
KD-62 Sensor (Req Level 48) from Tesche Equipment Commendations Vendor - 6 Planetary Comms

Corellia:
OP-89 Parts (Req Level 50) from Agerin Minosh Equipment Commendations Vendor - 4 Planetary Comms
OP-89 Core (Req Level 50) from Officer Wagesto Specialty Goods - 77,000 Credits

Ilum:
OP-89 Core (Req Level 50) from Captain Fovish Specialty Goods - 77,000 Credits
OP-89 Core (Req Level 50) from Supply Officer Tlels Armor Vendor - 77,000 Credits

I am assuming the Republic equivalent vendors on each of these planets sells the same droid parts, although my guess would be the WD-47 Motor would be found on Balmorra rather than Taris.

Note also that while the Equipment Commendations Vendors can also be found on the Fleet Station (the NPC's names may vary), the Specialty Goods vendors cannot. For those you will have to travel to each planet and they will be in the market area.