Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

!!!!!Companion MIA!!!!!

Debruneirish
01.23.2012 , 07:07 AM | #1
Please guys lets get this fixed! I have seen several times in the last patch that either my companion or a mob will get stuck at a doorway and become unable to be targeted. This is a two fold issue.

1. Companion - Cannot heal them when doing single player missions and they die and I die, well if my cloaking screen is not ready.

2. NPC's - Can shoot you but your companion and you cannot shoot them back.

If this is a known bug I say please fix it. Please help get this resolved, I have seen this mostly in Flashpoints but also have seen in single missions as well.

Libertine
01.23.2012 , 07:09 AM | #2
dismiss and resummon ... ?

ibrac
01.23.2012 , 07:12 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Debruneirish View Post
Please guys lets get this fixed! I have seen several times in the last patch that either my companion or a mob will get stuck at a doorway and become unable to be targeted. This is a two fold issue.

1. Companion - Cannot heal them when doing single player missions and they die and I die, well if my cloaking screen is not ready.

2. NPC's - Can shoot you but your companion and you cannot shoot them back.

If this is a known bug I say please fix it. Please help get this resolved, I have seen this mostly in Flashpoints but also have seen in single missions as well.
Are you by chance a smuggler? Seems like the smuggler screens cause all kinds of problems with the "cannot see target" and well as other issues

As for the stuck companion, usually I have to cross the doorway, dismiss them and resummon them on the other side if they won't cross over. Its like there is a barrier there for the companion.

Radiozo
01.23.2012 , 07:22 AM | #4
They are afraid of elevators as well
Name and class: Ozo - Sith Sorceror Level 50
Server: ICE Breaker
Guild: Troika

Korizan
01.23.2012 , 07:22 AM | #5
Put your companion in passive mode and shift positions or move so the mob follows you.

Problem solved.

greftek
03.19.2012 , 06:43 AM | #6
Both dismissing and resummoning and having him enter passive then active mode again worked for me both. Companions have a deep-rooted fear for elevator shafts, sheer drops and door treshholds.

Hopefully Bioware will start a companion talk group so they can work out their issues.
Sylencia - Sith Marauder - Frostclaw Server

Felioats
03.19.2012 , 06:49 AM | #7
In the 1.2 notes on the test server, it says they fixed lots of instances of "cannot see target" and companions getting stuck.
>