Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Save me to trouble of 2 loading screens and just rez me to the beginning of the FP.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Save me to trouble of 2 loading screens and just rez me to the beginning of the FP.

Sziz
01.23.2012 , 04:02 AM | #1
Please. :-/

Schwick
01.23.2012 , 04:09 AM | #2
I do agree. It doesn't make much sense to do it like this. In WoW you had the whole corpse run thing going on, so there is makes sense (granted, slightly annoying). People that want to repair can always press the exit instance button.
Service with a smile
Information about upcoming patches http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=293118
A collection of operation concerns, please support this topic: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=251249

Tohrazer
01.23.2012 , 07:24 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Schwick View Post
I do agree. It doesn't make much sense to do it like this. In WoW you had the whole corpse run thing going on, so there is makes sense (granted, slightly annoying). People that want to repair can always press the exit instance button.
in wow load screens also took 2~ seconds
Guild Leader | Aggressive Negotiations
Negotiations With a Lightsaber!
3 World first Kills, Ex SK Gaming/Curse, played wow, swg, aoc, war, ddo, lotro, and the rest

Proviant
01.23.2012 , 08:00 AM | #4
Also if you have disco or 9000 at the endboss and he dies... you can't go back and so don't roll on your class tokens

Ghost_Dancer
01.23.2012 , 10:04 AM | #5
I was thinking the same thing the other night. Its especially bad considering how long the game takes to load anything.

Sziz
01.23.2012 , 04:53 PM | #6
If I have to rez, it at least takes me 2 minutes to make it back into the instance.

WakeXT
01.23.2012 , 05:26 PM | #7
You'd think at least one person would've thought of it being useful to send a medic droid aboard the shuttle you land on planets to do missions... .

First they have to make all bosses graveyard zerg-proof though - in OPs and HM-dungeons.