Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Depressed with the CS

Gulthaw
01.23.2012 , 04:00 AM | #1
Last week I was finishing Balmorra with my Sith Sorcerer and I saw one of the quest was still to be completed but I didn't have the quest and couldn't get it again so I created a support ticket.

Three days after that and with no answer wahtsoever I decided to reset the quest, no luck; then to abandon it and take it again but the NPCs refuse to give me the quests anymore.
I put that on the ticket, yesterday I had no answer yet on a 5 day old ticket.

Last Saturday I had another issue with my Jedi Sentinel, sent the ships robot to do some diplomacy quest (light) which he failed giving me +0.000054233 (or something like that) light points. I thought it was a joke from the devs, him being a robot and all.

This morning I didn't have any reply at all regarding this issues. Are the CS people working at all? Because I can tell the Devs are (great improvement on last week patch) but without the CS people performing this is going to get ugly.

Oh! Screenshot of my Light/Dark points, if it wasn't for the extra Dark points I could even like it.
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/873/torbug1.png
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - Quis custodiet ipsos custodis
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wi...Jon%27naa_Keen (not finished yet)

Gulthaw
01.23.2012 , 07:56 AM | #2
Well, I got an answer on my mail, a shame I cannot know to which bug they refer since the answer is automatic and doesn't include the ticket ID or anything and I have three opened tickets.

P.S. I find it suspicious that I recieve an answer the same day I post this topic.

Diremede
01.23.2012 , 08:36 AM | #3
I can tell you from personal experience this game has THE worst customer service I have ever experienced in an MMO that is supposed to be this "epic". I played UO, DAOC, AC, WAR, WOW, and EVE, and these companies either e-mailed you back with a real person reply fairly quickly, addressed the in game ticket quickly, and if you called their call center you could actually talk to real people (although you might be on hold for an hour). If you call the swtor phone number in the crappy boiler plate response they send out to you, you won't get anyone. I tried calling that number off and on for 3 days straight. I either got a busy signal or some crappy message in a british guys accent that tells me call volumes are extremely high, please call back later. Are you kidding me?! Call back later is your response?

I can't say I have too many complaints with the game the CS is the worst thing about this product.

Gulthaw
02.04.2012 , 05:57 AM | #4
Ok this is officially a BIG problem now.

Ticket opened 28/01 about a character (sith sorcerer) stuck in the welcome to tatooine mission.

Spoiler

NOT EVEN AN ANSWER!!

One friggin week and no answer at all! Oh! By the way, the issue about light score with decimals is still happening.

If the CS doesn't get better I will send the game to hell and spread the word like a madman, just saying. It shows that you don't care about us and I really don't like it.

Llaera
02.04.2012 , 06:58 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Diremede View Post
I can tell you from personal experience this game has THE worst customer service I have ever experienced in an MMO that is supposed to be this "epic". I played UO, DAOC, AC, WAR, WOW, and EVE, and these companies either e-mailed you back with a real person reply fairly quickly, addressed the in game ticket quickly, and if you called their call center you could actually talk to real people (although you might be on hold for an hour). If you call the swtor phone number in the crappy boiler plate response they send out to you, you won't get anyone. I tried calling that number off and on for 3 days straight. I either got a busy signal or some crappy message in a british guys accent that tells me call volumes are extremely high, please call back later. Are you kidding me?! Call back later is your response?

I can't say I have too many complaints with the game the CS is the worst thing about this product.
You and I must have had very, very different experiences with WoW, because I remember for a long time it took them several days to a week to respond, and I specifically recall calling their customer service and being on hold for over an hour and a half at the very least. Once you got through it wasn't bad, but they definitely took a long time to respond.

Now, here's the kicker - it wasn't their fault. Customer service is one of the harder jobs to find people for, and although they constantly had the job listed on their website, they just didn't have enough people to handle the influx of tickets and calls that they were getting. My guess is that it's fairly similar in this case.

Zalcaron
02.04.2012 , 07:04 AM | #6
Regarding the light / dark point decimal point issue , had this on mine , i just ignored it , kept doing the Diplomacy missions and it evened itself out in the end.

hoot
02.04.2012 , 07:19 AM | #7
well my CS ticket sucked too.

I asked them to give me my flashpoint complete for D7 so i could do hardmode at a later date. I ran through d7 three time each with a different bug forcing me out.

1st time i ran i got no sound/no conversation bugs

2nd time i ran it the 2nd boss was constantly spawning lvl50 elites every second

3rd time i ran it the last boss killed me while he was at low health i got combat rezed and when i clicked accept it kicked me out and would not let me back in. group finnished the instance and i was left with quest incomplete.

Ask a CS to give me quest complete as i am fed up of trying to do it.

reply is...... look like you are going to have to do it again. (he might aswell have sent me a picture of troll face)
CE HERO AHHHH YEAH

mArchangel
02.07.2012 , 02:47 AM | #8
Yes I agree. My wife opened a ticket about an item (unique Magenta raw crystal) that got destroyed by the game when attempting to trade it with me, because I already had one in my bags. She wrote ticket after ticket. No response.
So I took matters in my hands and gave them a good old spill in my best management, corporate style. Straight to the point where it hurts and factual. Clearly stating what I think of their customer service and that i will not let this go nor my wife being ignored.
Of course I (!!) got a response within less than a day. Apologising and this and that. Then after a furhter 3 days they finally got in touch with her stating they would replace the lost crystal and to allow 24-48 hours for this to be completed and that she would get an ingame mail with the item.
Now this has been

3 WEEKS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And still nada. BioWare, BioWare, BioWare......I have seen companies close doors over **** like this. I may just make this dreaded phone call and let them have it. And don't worry guys I leave your greetings with them by increasing my vocal determination just that tiny touch. They are soooo going to cop it. I had enough.
'If all children would mature according to early indications, the world would be full of geniuses.' - J.W. v.Goethe

Gulthaw
02.07.2012 , 03:00 PM | #9
11 days and two patches later, I still cannot continue the Sith Sorcerer class quest and haven't receive ANY ANSWER AT ALL

/sarcasm Keep up the good work!

Guldendraak
02.07.2012 , 04:02 PM | #10
After my dealing with the BW/EA Customer Service, I've come to believe that they do have a strategy behind the time it takes for a resolution..

They figure that if they take long enough you'll either give up and shut up or that if you're leveling, they can take their time because in the end, you'll be at a point well past what the problem was and a resolution is no longer required.

I do love how both the tickets I've submitted were simply closed on me.. No email notification of the status of my ticket, nothing to explain why they closed the tickets & no resolution to the problems I experienced.