Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Picked wrong AC, do I have to delete?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Picked wrong AC, do I have to delete?

Dolohav
12.14.2011 , 05:57 PM | #1
So I thought the left side was vanguard not commando, and clicked commando. . . People in general said I have to reroll. . . Is this true? I rather not, but if i have too. . . I paged a GM. If its going to take longer than 4hrs i might as well just get levl 10 again. . . any help? Its not like i tried out commando and decided i didnt like it, i right of the bat clicked wrong one on accident.
"There are no friends, only others with the same enemies."

taishartrueblood
12.14.2011 , 05:58 PM | #2
Ya, you have to reroll. There should be a confirmation box that you have to click after you select your AC.

Dolcia
12.14.2011 , 06:04 PM | #3
There is no way to change your AC unless, perhaps, a GM is willing to do it for you as a courtesy. But it might be nice to have one of each? Personally, I loved my Imperial Agent in beta so much I intend to have an Operative and a Sniper. Just a suggestion ....
Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.

Dolohav
12.14.2011 , 06:47 PM | #4
Thanks for the advice. While I do kinda like commando, I want my main to have the name it has. So i just deleted already lvl 5 24mins in!
"There are no friends, only others with the same enemies."