Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Whats up with the gear drops in operations?

Luckyguyangelo
01.23.2012 , 12:32 PM | #11
Why do you need master loot if you are running with guild members? Set it to Need/Greed. Establish loot rules. Need for gear you are going to use for your character, Greed for companions. If you don't need a thing, then pass on the damn gear. It's not rocket science....get your head out of your asses and learn this isn't WoW. If you are pugging operations, then you must be doing it with friends...because most people aren't even lvl 50 yet on most servers. Most servers have 6 or less lvl 50's on them...Are you people really that stupid and naive?

trotsky_tor
01.23.2012 , 12:56 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Luckyguyangelo View Post
Why do you need master loot if you are running with guild members? Set it to Need/Greed. Establish loot rules. Need for gear you are going to use for your character, Greed for companions. If you don't need a thing, then pass on the damn gear. It's not rocket science....get your head out of your asses and learn this isn't WoW. If you are pugging operations, then you must be doing it with friends...because most people aren't even lvl 50 yet on most servers. Most servers have 6 or less lvl 50's on them...Are you people really that stupid and naive?
what are you even talking about? Normal mode operations auto-assign loot.

Olarid
01.23.2012 , 01:11 PM | #13
LOL pot meet kettle

DarthBloodloss
01.23.2012 , 01:17 PM | #14
Most servers have 6 or less lvl 50's on them...Are you people really that stupid and naive?
This guy talks about PUG operations....and then says there's not even enough 50's for one ops groups.

Make up your mind
Bloodloss Mercenary
DESTROYER OF WORLDS || KEEPER OF SOULS

Kaalkingdom
01.23.2012 , 01:18 PM | #15
Where are the loot bags? To me, loot bags means just that.... BAGS. In our last 16 man operation, you click on the boss's corpse to loot and only a select few people received any loot.

Where's the loot? If everyone is suppose to receive a loot bag, there needs to be loot in it. I don't call commendations loot. Even if it is greens or blues to sell to PAY YOUR HIGH REPAIR BILL we need loot in the bags (if we ever receive bags).

Also, if the operation is master looted, it should be just that... master looted for everything. Give operation leaders the ability to choose how loot is distributed.
Kaeli - OTG - Empire Chapter Leader
"Laid back, not so serious, no drama. All about the fun!"
www.oldtimersguild.com
Carla, host of Corellian Run Radio

KaiHeilos
01.23.2012 , 01:22 PM | #16
So much ignorance and idiocy in this post it is astounding.

Yummymango
01.23.2012 , 01:32 PM | #17
Wait what!

"Most servers have 6 or less lvl 50's on them"

I dont know which servers you are talking about my friend but nowadays people have multiple 50s to run raids let alone few 50s on entire server.

BTW do you even know what OP is talking about lol

Doncoderre
01.23.2012 , 05:11 PM | #18
Just to clear things up. in normal Ops Loot is assigned, the master looter cant give loot to anyone unless it is not assigned. (which is only patterns). I play a sage healer and i have been getting DPS gear that i wont use but the other sage in the group can, but there is no way to give it to them. Same thing for our trooper tank, hes been getting healing gear and our trooper healer gets the shaft.

Requimo
01.23.2012 , 07:44 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by apparat View Post
If it's not tiered gear, it shouldn't really matter too much as that's what you're after and that's what is auto-assigned.
The last time we did Karraga's, 4/5 dropped an epic relic which gives a good proc to healing done and assigned it to our tank.

Trenyc
01.23.2012 , 10:33 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by apparat View Post
If it's not tiered gear, it shouldn't really matter too much as that's what you're after and that's what is auto-assigned.
You have it wrong. The only loot that is assigned is tiered gear. This included Tionese, Columi, and Rakata. The only loot I've seen so far that is not auto assigned is schematics and dropped crafting mats.
Trenyc Aegis
Officer of The Collective
Canderous Ordo server