Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-ordered July 21 - wha happen?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Pre-ordered July 21 - wha happen?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dunzo
12.14.2011 , 05:52 PM | #1
So I pre-ordered in July but no invite. I redeemed, no problems on Origin, everything looks OK on my end. Did not all July pre-orders get invites today? I don't mind waiting but I just want to make sure I don't get the shaft

Virgle
12.14.2011 , 05:54 PM | #2
Did you load up the launcher and make sure your play button is not highlighted? Email could have gone astray.

Dunzo
12.14.2011 , 05:58 PM | #3
Yep, launcher is ready to go and play button is greyed out. I've also received beta invites with no issue so I know they have the right e-mail.

Rabbiddog
12.14.2011 , 06:00 PM | #4
Did you redeem your pre order key the same time you pre-ordered. Or did you wait until now?
Conquering the Galaxy...One Beer at a Time!
*Live**Die*
Squadron 11-11-11 *Never Forget*

Zarakano
12.14.2011 , 06:00 PM | #5
Did you redeem your pre-order code here? You can check in My Account | Code Redemption. If you did and you don't have access, I'd advise you to contact Customer Support.

Dunzo
12.14.2011 , 06:07 PM | #6
I just sent a ticket. I just hope there's nothing wrong with my account.

paintner
12.14.2011 , 06:08 PM | #7
pre-order is not same thing as redeemed early access code ...
people seem to have a hard time getting this fact.

there re people who pre-ordered the first day and didn't redeem their code until 2 months later ... they would not get in first day.

Multox
12.14.2011 , 06:14 PM | #8
I was one of those people. It is quite frustrating. Everything, at that time, said "Preorder to get early access." It did not say, "Preorder and redeem your code to get early access." The redeem code instructions were only at the bottom of the sales receipt just above the fine print. I never read down that far... my bad habit for not reading the whole receipt. *grrrr*

Dunzo
12.14.2011 , 06:16 PM | #9
I'm going off of what was said here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=16391

He just says "Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly)"

It seems to me if he meant pre-ordered & redeemed in July, he would have just said that. I know when you redeem is a factor, but how big of a factor I don't know. Also I preordered on Origin.

GrolschUK
12.14.2011 , 06:17 PM | #10
When you redeemed is the ONLY factor.

It should tell you in your Code Redemption tab when yours was...