Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So who has the worst storyline? break it down

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
So who has the worst storyline? break it down

Horatio
01.22.2012 , 08:05 PM | #1
I just finished the Sith Inquisitor storyline. I played a Sorceror/Healer. The most boring combat but with the most survivability. As a result, I was able to finish the SI storyline at L48. I have to say, I was very disappoiined

Spoiler

All in all, I thought this story was weak, haphazard, illogical and not worthy of Bioware.

Which class - that you've played - has a worse story?

And which ahs the best?

Talzick
01.22.2012 , 08:12 PM | #2
Well so far I have only played the Bounty Hunter story line and I find that REALLY enjoyable you can tell alot of work and care went into it.

Haven't tried the Sith story line yet but im guessing it will be A LOT more serious then BH story line.

Amien
01.22.2012 , 09:06 PM | #3
I'm sorry you feel that way. I just landed on Alderaan with my Inq, and so far I'm loving it!!
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
New Thread:http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=297

Sylriana
01.22.2012 , 09:53 PM | #4
The general consensus I've seen seems to be that the inquisitor/consular have the worst stories for their respective classes. Though a lot of people don't seem to like the Trooper story ( it's not very complex, though not necessarily poorly written ). I've heard a few people claim they started hating the IA story towards the end of it.

GregMD
01.22.2012 , 09:57 PM | #5
I hate the consular storyline, the male consular personality (if you can call it that) is SO dry and boring.

Duradel
01.22.2012 , 10:00 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Amien View Post
I'm sorry you feel that way. I just landed on Alderaan with my Inq, and so far I'm loving it!!
Well, he said he liked chapter 1, so it looks like you're in for a rude awakening in a couple levels.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sylriana View Post
The general consensus I've seen seems to be that the inquisitor/consular have the worst stories for their respective classes. Though a lot of people don't seem to like the Trooper story ( it's not very complex, though not necessarily poorly written ). I've heard a few people claim they started hating the IA story towards the end of it.
I liked trooper, but it is pretty blunt, and you pretty much just take orders the entire thing so I can understand people not liking it. IA I heard is the best in CH2 and goes somewhat downhill from there, so people were probably just too spoiled by the second chapter to enjoy the third

DarkestDaemon
01.22.2012 , 10:05 PM | #7
Only really played through the Sith Warrior storyline, and barely touched the others. But I have to say it does a sufficient amount of making you feel awesome. It's themed very well for a Sith as well: personal rise to power, much intrigue, corruption, betrayal, revenge and glory to the Empire.

Vamporius
01.22.2012 , 10:30 PM | #8
It just depends on what you like really personally so far for me its the JK i got to lvl 34 and just couldn't bring myself to continue i just found it very Cliché and constantly found my self saying things like "Seriously?" and "Is this a bad joke"

Just now im playing a trooper and apart from a few thing im choosing to ignore im enjoying it apart from the
Spoiler

I played a BH to 15 and was enjoying it (only stopped as friends were playing republic)

but at the end of the day someone will arge the case that the JK story is awsome because they enjoyed it (and at end of day thats all that matters)

Jeweledleah
01.22.2012 , 10:38 PM | #9
I'm on chapter 3 of my SI's story and I'm loving it.

as for all those explanations that you supposedly never got? they are all there. in game. you just have to ask questions and listen, instead of spacing out.

Spoiler

Horatio
01.23.2012 , 03:32 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeweledleah View Post
I'm on chapter 3 of my SI's story and I'm loving it.

as for all those explanations that you supposedly never got? they are all there. in game. you just have to ask questions and listen, instead of spacing out.

Spoiler
I'm sorry but your explanation of the SI story is what's called 'post-hoc rationalisation'. You're puting in justifications and reasons that have occurred to you but which were not actually written by Bioware. More to the point, the few elements you mention that are part of the official story, don't make sense:

Spoiler