Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Other Force Users

Ambrogino
12.14.2011 , 05:47 PM | #1
In the lore there are other Force Users that do not subscribe to the Jedi/Sith camps like the Sky wardens, will they be playable at a later date?
“Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”
― Robert E. Howard

Apollonel
12.14.2011 , 06:31 PM | #2
"They developed a unique fighting style that involved a combination of Force techniques and martial arts."

i'm sold
Legion of Lettow / Lord Calypho. EU
<◙w◙◙w◙(▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"had to be me, someone else might have gotten it wrong "

BluFalckon
12.14.2011 , 06:34 PM | #3
It would be a cool idea, but I'm curious as to which faction they would belong to?
....._______.
..~(_]-------'
./_(U

Devhi
12.14.2011 , 06:36 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by BluFalckon View Post
It would be a cool idea, but I'm curious as to which faction they would belong to?
They would belong to a faction called......NPCs.
SQUADRON 11-11-11

*NEVER FORGET*

Kingstonian
12.14.2011 , 07:34 PM | #5
The Baran Do Sages would be awesome, and the fact that they are Kel Dor is even better.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

BluFalckon
12.14.2011 , 07:37 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Devhi View Post
They would belong to a faction called......NPCs.
Ha, well he said playable...
....._______.
..~(_]-------'
./_(U

Deathstealer
12.17.2011 , 02:29 AM | #7
I want to play a Dathomir force Witches
Loyalty stupid when credits is involved.

Nicze
12.17.2011 , 04:56 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by BluFalckon View Post
Maybe they could start as neutral and you'd have to decide which faction you want to join at some point in the storyline?
...Yeah, not gonna happen. But it'd be great.

HalcyonicPlague
12.17.2011 , 05:24 AM | #9
If they were to become actually playable then they would be a part of a whichever side they TRULY represent.

If they are a lightside cult then they would be on the Republic. If they were a darkside cult (similar to the Nightsisters) then they would be Empire. It truly is as simple as that.

Just because they are not Jedi or Sith does not mean that they exist outside of the Lightside Darkside spectrum.

BrianDavion
12.17.2011 , 09:53 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by HalcyonicPlague View Post
If they were to become actually playable then they would be a part of a whichever side they TRULY represent.

If they are a lightside cult then they would be on the Republic. If they were a darkside cult (similar to the Nightsisters) then they would be Empire. It truly is as simple as that.

Just because they are not Jedi or Sith does not mean that they exist outside of the Lightside Darkside spectrum.

^ THAT.

the fact is ladies and gentlemen the idea of force neutrality is rediculas it simply doesn't fit in with starwars.