Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Remove the Bubble

Sathid
01.22.2012 , 07:49 PM | #1
With upcoming adjustments to the Op/scoundrel class i can see no reason why Sorcs need a bubble or for that matter one on anything less than a two minute cooldown.

I mean why should a cloth class get one the most tankiest buffs out there with a multitude of stunns,roots?
It just doesnt make sense,it fails in the cost reward structure of this game,either pair down the stuns,roots or remove the Bubble.

SignifyZ
01.22.2012 , 07:51 PM | #2
dont mind the OP hes just mad at the nerf

Taramriel
01.22.2012 , 07:52 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Sathid View Post
With upcoming adjustments to the Op/scoundrel class i can see no reason why Sorcs need a bubble or for that matter one on anything less than a two minute cooldown.

I mean why should a cloth class get one the most tankiest buffs out there with a multitude of stunns,roots?
It just doesnt make sense,it fails in the cost reward structure of this game,either pair down the stuns,roots or remove the Bubble.
Roll a sorceror. Level it to a decently high level. PvP with one. Provide some evidence of your play.

OR

Provide a video stream of your play because a scoundrel that can't kill a Sorceror...smells

Then come back and make this post again should you wish to.
"When people lose, it's never because they got outplayed. It's because:
a) The other guy has more gear;
b) The other guy plays an OP class.;
c) My team let me down. I was perfect."

Sathid
01.22.2012 , 08:00 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Taramriel View Post
Roll a sorceror. Level it to a decently high level. PvP with one. Provide some evidence of your play.

OR

Provide a video stream of your play because a scoundrel that can't kill a Sorceror...smells

Then come back and make this post again should you wish to.
I play against Sorcs daily sometimes even six or more to a WZ and i have started leveling one to view the tree in game.

Are you a sorc? and do you think the bubble is that important if so why?

maradigamer
01.22.2012 , 08:01 PM | #5
Sorc has crappy range, does okay in Huttball geography, but anywhere else, you take that bubble, and the sorc is going to die to everything 1 on 1.

Sathid
01.22.2012 , 08:03 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by maradigamer View Post
Sorc has crappy range, does okay in Huttball geography, but anywhere else, you take that bubble, and the sorc is going to die to everything 1 on 1.
But i thought the game was not based on one on one? is that not what you said about my class?

maradigamer
01.22.2012 , 08:08 PM | #7
But i thought the game was not based on one on one? is that not what you said about my class?
I don't think I've ever used that phrase on this forum until now, actually. I didn't mean to say it as though it should be based on 1 on 1, either. What I mean is, Sorc won't be able to beat any class at all, it won't be rock paper scissors, it will just be dead sorc. The only thing it would be good for is cc, if it had a pocket healer watching it constantly. And even then, why not bring a commando? They've got a knockback, too, they're much easier to keep alive, and they do more damage.

DexLS
01.22.2012 , 08:27 PM | #8
Coming from a pvp healer sage, I'm not really sure why they got nurfed. I can survive their burst with around 50% hp, and of course pvp shouldn't ever be balanced on a 1 on 1 situation, you need to have guys knockback or respond after you survive the initial wave of damage. Ops/scounds take hella damage in pvp. Infact they and sents/mauraders take the most damage and are borderline unhealable with 2 guys attacking them. Sorry ops, but you got the wrong end of the stick.

byteresistor
01.22.2012 , 08:33 PM | #9
I mean why should a cloth class get one the most tankiest buffs out there.
Yes why indeed... Why should a light armor class get something to help their survability? This is a tough one...

Sathid
01.22.2012 , 08:33 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DexLS View Post
Coming from a pvp healer sage, I'm not really sure why they got nurfed. I can survive their burst with around 50% hp, and of course pvp shouldn't ever be balanced on a 1 on 1 situation, you need to have guys knockback or respond after you survive the initial wave of damage. Ops/scounds take hella damage in pvp. Infact they and sents/mauraders take the most damage and are borderline unhealable with 2 guys attacking them. Sorry ops, but you got the wrong end of the stick.
Yah we did,i find that knockback with the bubble hilariuos by the way lol.