Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Reporting Farmers = NO ACTION TAKEN

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Reporting Farmers = NO ACTION TAKEN

frayedends
01.22.2012 , 06:19 PM | #1
I have been reporting level 12 and 13 chest farmers on Ilum and no action has been taken against them, I have reported them multiple times and have received the same generic response over and over

Quote:
We will investigate the issue thoroughly and will act according to our internal policies, but I can assure you that we take any such violations seriously.
We want to thank you for helping us to keep Star Wars: The Old Republic a fun and enjoyable experience for all.
Please note that you should not expect to receive any further communication from us on this matter while we investigate.
Please do not hesitate to contact us again if there is anything further we can help you with.
Galactic Support is our specialty...
when is someone going to take this seriously and really take action?

Linamaria
01.22.2012 , 06:40 PM | #2
After some reports, the 2 low levels security chests farmers disappeared in my server.

Illanair
01.22.2012 , 06:42 PM | #3
You seem to fail how catching farmers work. Taking away the "small fish" (The bot you're seeing) is the worst way to handle these things. Instead they try to find patterns and catch the people behind (ip blocks, banning lots of accounts etc..)

So yeah - patience. And keep reporting.

hargrave
01.22.2012 , 06:52 PM | #4
its good to post on here either way it gets thier attention.
We have an entire team dedicated to adding content and features to player vs. player. We have some of the most experienced PvP developers in the world on this team.James Ohlen Ilum is bieng reworked as it wasnt a fun or exciting experience

jeinasindorei
01.22.2012 , 06:56 PM | #5
It's better to let the bot run its course a few days and learn how the bot works than to just ban it outright.

By letting them sit for a few days, they learn how to break the bot, which is far more valuable to the game than just simply banning everyone instantly.

They will get banned if they're botting. It won't happen within minutes or hours, but it will happen.
Remember kids, punctuation is the only thing that separates "Let's eat, Grandma!" from "Let's eat Grandma!"