Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Killed SOA, NO Loot, thanks!

Tohrazer
01.22.2012 , 04:24 PM | #1
im so glad our achievements are rewarded, theres no loot on the boss at all, nobody is able to click him
Guild Leader | Aggressive Negotiations
Negotiations With a Lightsaber!
3 World first Kills, Ex SK Gaming/Curse, played wow, swg, aoc, war, ddo, lotro, and the rest

Tohrazer
01.22.2012 , 04:43 PM | #2
bump, this is ridiculous
3 World first Kills, Ex SK Gaming/Curse, played wow, swg, aoc, war, ddo, lotro, and the rest

Dragonbgone
01.22.2012 , 04:49 PM | #3
Why bump this? Loot dropped for my guild. This is not anything to be discussed, so there is no reason to bump after you've brought it up.
. : Messores Republicae : .
Reapers of the Republic

Tohrazer
01.22.2012 , 04:51 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragonbgone View Post
Why bump this? Loot dropped for my guild. This is not anything to be discussed, so there is no reason to bump after you've brought it up.
in your opinion, perhaps if the shoe was on the other foot you wouldnt be so happy to be so perfectly obnoxious

Wyndrydyr
01.22.2012 , 04:57 PM | #5
His point is that this is a bug that happened to YOU, not everyone. It happens. Submit a ticket. The forums are not the place to get this fixed.
CE VIP :: Torn Asunder :: Guild Leader ::
You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway.

eskimobear
01.22.2012 , 04:58 PM | #6
Happened to us yesterday, didn't make a thread crying about it. Make a ticket and try again reset
The Devorantem Legacy
Darth Mystei 50 Madness Sorcerer
Li'Kino 13 Immortal Juggernauht

Sicae
01.22.2012 , 05:24 PM | #7
happened to us as well.

Fumanchu_Fow
01.22.2012 , 05:25 PM | #8
Happened to us too. Don't bother with a ticket their gm's are the dumbest g0d dam n ****heads I've even had the displeasure of dealing with.

PharkinBastage
01.22.2012 , 08:19 PM | #9
Same happened to us just now. They can collect 85 bucks from me, they can answer my ticket. If they don't my entire guild is going to unsub and go back to greener pastures. I am sick of being charged to beta. I can't wait to get my form letter reply from BW.

KitloHearod
01.22.2012 , 08:44 PM | #10
Confirmed. Did it twice (yay resetting instance) and both times no loot.
Port Nowhere to go everywhere.