Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I have to laugh.

Darth_DraDeN
12.14.2011 , 05:28 PM | #1
Day 2 of waiting to play. And get to play catch up to my guild. Thats not so bad, I can wait, no big deal, they need to stagger launch so their servers don't crash and keep things flowing nicely. Few waves per day, no problem. Please now take a moment to view he server status..... Hey look few heavy loads, the rest standard or lite... The rest of the servers are offline on day two. Staggered launch and your gear still fails. Tell me, I dare you to lie to me and tell me you guys didn't know how many pre ordered! This is amusing, after spending a godly sum of money just to make a game, you didn't think to put enough into proper servers, to put even the first two months of pre orders in the game? What a joke.

RiteOn
12.14.2011 , 05:29 PM | #2
Offline servers are the new servers added today...

Paralassa
12.14.2011 , 05:30 PM | #3
The Customer Service forums are for account problems and technical issues regarding entering the game. We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns, but will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. We encourage you to make threads about specific game-related topics if you like and wish you the best.