Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Shock Drum problem?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
The Shock Drum problem?

fireson
01.22.2012 , 12:57 PM | #1
is anyone else having problems getting to tatooine bcus when i talk to var sutrha on my ship over tatooine it messes up and wont count the cut scene. it just puts the camera on my guy as he just stands there and the only way i can do anything is to press esc. anyone else having this problem?

trenen
01.22.2012 , 01:01 PM | #2
Tatooine does not even show up on my galaxy map have 3 tickets ope no answers.
still waiting cannot go any further do the lvl restriction. other peoepl tell me they an see it but i cannot, ran repair twice no luck.

Fadomas
01.29.2012 , 01:37 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by fireson View Post
is anyone else having problems getting to tatooine bcus when i talk to var sutrha on my ship over tatooine it messes up and wont count the cut scene. it just puts the camera on my guy as he just stands there and the only way i can do anything is to press esc. anyone else having this problem?
I have exactly the same problem.

Fadomas
01.29.2012 , 03:32 PM | #4
So just go out of the ship to the planet and then go in again and try the quest. It worked for me.

Orricbikoi
02.06.2012 , 09:20 PM | #5
I'm having this same problem for over two weeks now. I've tried everything. Went to different planets, did other quests, leveled up even and nothing. Any ideas?

Allysaala
02.07.2012 , 05:28 AM | #6
I just did the Shock Drum quest on my JK Sent last night. I had no issues with any part of this. The cut scenes on the ship went fine, I was able to land and get out onto Tatooine and finish this chain, which i had actually started the night before. I'm not sure what is causing your chars to bug like that but for me and my guild we've had no problems doing this part of our class quest lines at all.
the only cure for "alt-itis" is the make more alts...come on...you know you wanna make another one!!

Digitalstrange
03.10.2012 , 05:39 PM | #7
I have the same problem with 2 characters. My Jedi Guardian and my Sith Inquisitor, neither can progress past Tatooine on their storylines. Only my Smuggler hasn't hung there

Spartanik
03.10.2012 , 06:51 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Digitalstrange View Post
I have the same problem with 2 characters. My Jedi Guardian and my Sith Inquisitor, neither can progress past Tatooine on their storylines. Only my Smuggler hasn't hung there
have you tried reinstall the game?
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

bcrochet
04.12.2012 , 08:17 AM | #9
I had this same issue. Not sure if this is actually what did it, but it may work for you as well.

I finished (or abandoned) any other quests I already had on Tatooine. Once I did this, I was able to complete the Shock Drum.

Weilin
04.12.2012 , 11:49 AM | #10
I had this problem as well leveling up my sentinal. After the first CSR said they were kickingup the problem and not hearing anythign for 2 weeks a very nice person ingame suggested i uncheck the Conversation depth of Field option. However i already had it unchecked but figured wth let me check it and try it. and it worked. so if you have that turned off and you seem to hit a stall in the cinematics for quests trying checking it on to get past the quest.