Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

He has come back...[Spoilers]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
He has come back...[Spoilers]

BenjaminminU
01.22.2012 , 11:25 AM | #2
After reading the Revan book I fully expected him to, but what I want to know is if any Jedi Knights have:
Spoiler
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

Morfidius
01.22.2012 , 11:26 AM | #3
Spoiler

WildSide
01.22.2012 , 12:00 PM | #4
Spoiler

Spoiler

Morfidius
01.22.2012 , 12:15 PM | #5
Here's what happens for Imperial players related to Revan after he returned to the Republic. Read at your own risks!
Spoiler

There's some other quests related to Revan throughout the worlds, but they are more about his past then anything else.

EDIT: my previous reply was completing the title of this thread btw, i just noticed what i said earlier was missinterpreted

LX_Theo
01.22.2012 , 12:32 PM | #6
Aren't you late to the party?

Morfidius
01.22.2012 , 01:09 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by LX_Theo View Post
Aren't you late to the party?
Not everyone started playing at release.
Nor does everyone actually have as much time as others to play this game. No need to go all "OLD NEWS OLOL" on newcomers.

Romick
01.22.2012 , 03:06 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by BenjaminminU View Post
After reading the Revan book I fully expected him to, but what I want to know is if any Jedi Knights have:
Spoiler
I did, and nothing happens. The Flashpoint is meant to be completed before the end of Act 2, and you get him right at the start of Act 3.

PS: Revan is a complete madman in this game. Genocide of the Sith? Yeah, he deserved to die. Although this is probably all the fault of the Emperor screwing with his mind.

Artein
01.22.2012 , 04:31 PM | #9
He didn't die. He just disappeared with a flash of the Force.
War is simply the galaxy's hygiene.

ProfessorWalsh
01.23.2012 , 03:13 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Romick View Post
I did, and nothing happens. The Flashpoint is meant to be completed before the end of Act 2, and you get him right at the start of Act 3.

PS: Revan is a complete madman in this game. Genocide of the Sith? Yeah, he deserved to die. Although this is probably all the fault of the Emperor screwing with his mind.
I dunno.

The Sith Empire does need to be destroyed. I am not sure if Genocide is the right term but if they cannot be redeemed then they need to be destroyed.
"There is no room for compromise. We walk the path of the light side, or we fall into darkness. There is no gray area, Ben."
~ Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker (P. 187 FotJ, Book II: Omen)
Host of the Jedi Council stream also author of From the Journal of Val Starwind