Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm having Tech issues during Warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
I'm having Tech issues during Warzones

The-Reject
12.14.2011 , 05:20 PM | #1
Freezing, getting forced to the server screen, missing textures, and CTD's all when I go into a PVP warzone, otherwise I'm fine. Now I don't crash all the time but something weird usually happens.

I'd usually be able to find a solution myself but since this is so specific (only warzones) I'm unsure what I can do or if there is anything to do at all. If there is please tell me.
Jolee Bindo ~ "it makes you think I have the taint of the dark side in me, doesn't it? Oooo!! Is that what you're wondering? Oooooo!!!"
█||||||||()█Ξ████S█I█T█H███M█A█R█A█U█D█E█R██)

Kotyy
12.14.2011 , 05:24 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by The-Reject View Post
Freezing, getting forced to the server screen, missing textures, and CTD's all when I go into a PVP warzone, otherwise I'm fine. Now I don't crash all the time but something weird usually happens.

I'd usually be able to find a solution myself but since this is so specific (only warzones) I'm unsure what I can do or if there is anything to do at all. If there is please tell me.
Reinstalled game ? Or used client from Beta ?

The-Reject
12.14.2011 , 05:25 PM | #3
Used from Nov. 25 Beta
Jolee Bindo ~ "it makes you think I have the taint of the dark side in me, doesn't it? Oooo!! Is that what you're wondering? Oooooo!!!"

Kotyy
12.14.2011 , 05:26 PM | #4
Used from Nov. 25 Beta
Strongly suggest reinstalling whole game from scratch or performing repair function in launcher.

The-Reject
12.14.2011 , 05:27 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kotyy View Post
Strongly suggest reinstalling whole game from scratch or performing repair function in launcher.
Thank you. I'll try both and test it all out. If it persists I'll bump the thread

Kotyy
12.14.2011 , 05:30 PM | #6
Thank you. I'll try both and test it all out. If it persists I'll bump the thread
Resintalling game is the last option you should have if you dont have time or dont want to use repair.

Good Luck, Have Fun in your journey in Star Wars