Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hood On/Off Toggle?

jason_ralph
12.20.2012 , 08:34 AM | #901
I personally prefer the Destroyers amor or whatever (2nd page, top right under equipment). It is for lvl 30 or 31, comes with mods too, for 200 CC's less. Hide the head slot and the hood on the back still stays down (unless it is a glitch). Has armor on the shoulders though, but I don't mind that. Saved me 200CC's.
(over heard on a bounty hunter's star ship)
"You took down the Mandalorian Killer?".
"Yep. Blasted him and the star ship he flew in on".

Alec_Fortescue
12.21.2012 , 06:08 AM | #902
If the valiant set was 5 quid and legacy-bound i wouldn't see a single problem with it. I'd even support it. But 15 quid for a bound-to-character armor?!

ElitehunterDS
12.21.2012 , 06:16 AM | #903
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Bump. By the way, why the heck is this thread here instead of being on the general section? This issue affects all Force-slinging classes.
Probably because General is a hive of scum and villainy. :P
Just like ingame for that matter.

WTB 15th slot for adding or removing hoods to anything or even a modabble slot to current gear that you can remove and add to another armor, might be a bit technical on that side.
Retiring from SWTOR August 2013

Sev'ra Level 55 Sith Assassin {Deception spec}
Tempest (Prophecy of the Five)

EzoEo
12.22.2012 , 07:09 AM | #904
I saved myself the hassle and just bought one for 2.5m on the GTN. I don't really want to buy cartel items that aren't legacy bound.

One thing the valiant robe does show is that they could have fixed other art issue with older robes such belts on the outside of clothes .
Some people reactions to the Disney buy out.

Alec_Fortescue
12.22.2012 , 07:36 AM | #905
Quote: Originally Posted by EzoEo View Post
I saved myself the hassle and just bought one for 2.5m on the GTN. I don't really want to buy cartel items that aren't legacy bound.

One thing the valiant robe does show is that they could have fixed other art issue with older robes such belts on the outside of clothes .
Honestly, don't allow yourselves to be ripped off. Cartel coin - credit ratio is like 100 - 130-160k .

Instead of waitin for overpriced gtn sets have someone to buy them for you for 1.5m - 1.6m.

EzoEo
12.22.2012 , 11:19 AM | #906
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Honestly, don't allow yourselves to be ripped off. Cartel coin - credit ratio is like 100 - 130-160k .

Instead of waitin for overpriced gtn sets have someone to buy them for you for 1.5m - 1.6m.
I plan to buy the set in future once I have enough coins . I honestly though they would selling for 10m or some other OTT price.

I have 3 level 50s so just doing dailies means a return in credits within a few days
Some people reactions to the Disney buy out.

Simbr
12.22.2012 , 01:08 PM | #908
Got the set it looks nice, but would be so much better with a hood toggle.

Polebreaker
12.23.2012 , 12:34 AM | #909
Cant believe all you suckers.

Pay for something that's a frelling no brainer in every other MMORPG on the planet.

Way to set back any hope of change. Spend some more money, maybe you'll just be able to spacebar through the entire class story of your choice for 2500 CC.

Coming soon! tm