Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hood On/Off Toggle?

Atraiyu
12.19.2011 , 04:33 PM | #81
Hood is driving me crazy as well. What's most frustrating is it's clear Bioware understands the value of Non hooded characters as they showed off non hooded knights in every video with cinematic conversations. But when we finally get to play those conversations, we look ridiculous.

GuardianPhoenix
12.19.2011 , 05:17 PM | #82
I have browsed around and there doesn't seem to be any armor designed for the Guardian that does not have the hood down.

Out best bet for now is to use Orange Trooper Armor and mod it correctly, or put up with the hood.

This disapoints me. The only way I can get the hood not to show is to display helm, but then I have this eye visor that makes me look like I am from Star Trek, no thanks. I am a STAR WARS fan not a Trekkie!
"Star Wars is fun, its exciting, its inspirational, and people respond to that. It's what they want." - George Lucas
All the way to Alderaan!

Merwanor
12.19.2011 , 05:57 PM | #83
This really has to be implemented fast or I think I will start to get tired of playing my JK, what annoys me so much is that a friend of mine that is playing a Consular just got this awesome looking robe with the hood down.

But the problem is, when it comes to issues like this, i have yet to see any developer really care about looks and such when it comes to games like this, they will probably just start fixing balancing issues and stuff i could not care less about. And when half a year has passed, we get this fix that should have been there to begin with.
The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.

Manweth
12.20.2011 , 02:05 AM | #84
What about that armor/cloak that shows in the char creation screen for JKs? Is that an endgame set?

Merwanor
12.20.2011 , 02:52 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Manweth View Post
What about that armor/cloak that shows in the char creation screen for JKs? Is that an endgame set?
As far as I know, this does not excist, at least without the hood down.
The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.

Resand
12.20.2011 , 08:57 AM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by Merwanor View Post
As far as I know, this does not excist, at least without the hood down.
And thats like a direct lie or something from BW. Those are supposed to be a way for you to see how a high level character are going to look ffs.
"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced" - Unknown

MBirkhofer
12.20.2011 , 09:11 AM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Manweth View Post
yeah, that is exactly what I wanted my Sent to look like.
I really hope it is in somewhere. (and modable)

Helmets over-ride hoods as well. Most sent helms are circlets though, which don't. you need an actual helm.

Jedi-Slush
12.20.2011 , 09:20 AM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Mioshii View Post
Any one having trouble with the hood removing the headdress for female Twilek but not covering the head making them look bald?
I actually wanted my hood to show up, but all i get is a goofy looking bald head.
I have experienced this just yesterday when I got my first robe set. Looks kind of weird...
Still, glad the hood isn't up all the time like others are finding.

yullyuk
12.20.2011 , 10:36 AM | #89
yeh they need to implement something for this since weve seen gameplay with the hoods down, which looks alot better, unless were missing something they havnt cared to tell us
for us all... death is an oppurtunity... as is everything else in life

ACE SQUADRON... DEFENDERS OF THE REPUBLIC JEDI GUARDIAN, STALWART PROTECTOR OF THE REPUBLIC

Frezu
12.20.2011 , 10:50 AM | #90
I'm looking and looking and can't find any heavy armor chest pieces that are non-Trooper theme that does not have a robe. I've spent hours looking through all the commedations vendors, pvp vendors, all sorts of vendors on the 5 first planets, and on the republic fleet and nothing. There is only some low level 15- variation of the jedi knight starter zone-ish gear, but none of that is mod-able so you can't play with that.