Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hood On/Off Toggle?

curzen
05.17.2012 , 08:56 AM | #571
aww crap, this still isn't in the game? meh.

sithgreyguard
05.17.2012 , 12:29 PM | #572
i am going to say its coming in 1.3 or early summer. though dont take my word for it.

Tahaat
05.18.2012 , 03:52 AM | #573
+1 for a hood on/off toogle. I would love to see my character's hair in his jedi armor too. I hope it will come very soon.

DarthJimilingus
05.18.2012 , 05:23 AM | #574
Actually I think I might have this feature. If I don't hide my head slot the hood disappears. If I hide the hide slot it reappears. It's weird. I'll post pics when I get a chance.
Level 55 Sith Sorcerer, 55 Jedi Sentinel, 55 Trooper VanGuard, 55 Imperial Operative, 55 Jedi Shadow, 55 Bounty Hunter Mercenary, 55 Sith Juggernaut, 55 Smuggler Gunslinger, 55 Sith Assassin, 55 Sith Marauder, 55 Jedi Sage, 55 Trooper Commando, 55 Imperial Sniper, 55 Jedi Guardian, 55 Smuggler Scoundrel, 55 Bounty Hunter PowerTech. Got them all!

yullyuk
05.18.2012 , 06:34 AM | #575
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthJimilingus View Post
Actually I think I might have this feature. If I don't hide my head slot the hood disappears. If I hide the hide slot it reappears. It's weird. I'll post pics when I get a chance.
its a bug but it works in my books ive heard alot of complaints about their not being the hood down on the robes, but is that really a bad thing? the point is the hood isnt their and i can see my characters face and hair again without wearing some god aweful helmet
for us all... death is an oppurtunity... as is everything else in life

ACE SQUADRON... DEFENDERS OF THE REPUBLIC JEDI GUARDIAN, STALWART PROTECTOR OF THE REPUBLIC

EzoEo
05.18.2012 , 07:52 AM | #576
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD8FP...layer_embedded

It really does make me wonder what the hold up. Even this Jedi Knight class video shows hood down model of the battlelord set.
Some people reactions to the Disney buy out.

Nagrom
05.21.2012 , 03:52 PM | #577
Just watched the 1.3 teaser video and he made no mention of a hood toggle as one of the features, instead focused on more lame legacy abilities and said the most asked for feature was a friend finder. feh.

id love to play my knight i really would. because she got full battle lords and looks awesome, except for the hood..or the geordi style helmet..

Primarch_PWnD
05.21.2012 , 08:25 PM | #578
With the legacy update in 1.2, I made an awesome-looking Chiss Jedi......

Unfortunately, I'm the only the only one who knows he's Chiss

I still can't believe they didn't make a single piece of heavy armor with a hood down, even when they plainly show it in gameplay preview videos.

it doesn't need to wait for a big patch like 1.3 or 1.4, I'd be fine if they released it as a mini-weekly patch thing.....hell, we all pay $15/month, just throw it out whenever

Nagrom
05.22.2012 , 12:06 AM | #579
especially since the feature was available in beta...the armor is game, the models are in game. im not disputing the coding side might be a bit tricky but dayum, its been how long since launch? this could have been done by now.

Lithy
05.22.2012 , 12:09 AM | #580
Quote: Originally Posted by Nagrom View Post
especially since the feature was available in beta...the armor is game, the models are in game. im not disputing the coding side might be a bit tricky but dayum, its been how long since launch? this could have been done by now.
Side note on 1.3? No content that they've spoken of so maybe we can get these cosmetic things fixed. After all this seems to be a mostly cosmetics/tool update.
Lithíum Hartshotte, Sniper
Exit Area

Tallianna Hartshotte, Gunslinger
Officer of Shadowed